What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UCLA @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

so close, so close, we could easily be 5-3 at this point...just a few good plays and breaks and we may have been bowl bound.

so close, so close, we could easily be 5-3 at this point...just a few good plays and breaks and we may have been bowl bound.

Abs busted my balls at the beginning of this thread about the turd polishing fark on page 1, but that one pretty much represents this kind of sentiment.

Wax on. Wax off.

I'm glad my son had practice this afternoon, I had to step away for a bit. This was a tough one to take.

I am worn out. Without a voice. And frustrated.

But even still, a bit more optimistic after today.

(And Tedric is gonna be ok to boot!)

Shut the hell up! Sick of coming home from a game so hoarse I can't talk then reading this ****!

I'm surprised you had time to type that. Figured you'd be in the middle of giving Hawk another rusty trombone.

BS. So sick of the excuses. Sefo has plenty of experience. The line has been VERY good protecting him this season. He needs to direct this team to wins and quite digging huge holes for the team. I could name countless examples of teams winning with freshman qb's let alone sophomores. Defending National Champs comes to mind...
I'll bet the defending national champs have a bit more talent at most positions than we do. Geez. You're comparing apples and oranges, man.

Back