What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official vs U$C Score Prediction Thread

I have thought this is the year we finally get the Trojan monkey off our back for the longest time. It’s in Boulder, night game, blackout, it’s USC and Clay Helton ya da ya da ya da...

With that said, I have lost all faith in Montez and this defense. How many times can one team lose to another? This Friday we will go to 0-14 vs SC.

Trojans 45
Buffs 21

Last edited:
CU plays with intensity but Montez gets rattled after the first hit and goes skittish...

USC 45
CU 17

Trojans 45
Buffs 7

Yesterday was the kind of performance that makes me wonder about this program. I'm expecting to get whipped Friday night.

I actually think we win on Friday. Despite how terrible we have looked the last 3 weeks, this is still the team that delivered ASU their only loss on the season in their house and that game was no fluke. A good performance is in this team somewhere and I hope to see it Friday.

CU 34
USC 31

I actually think we win on Friday. Despite how terrible we have looked the last 3 weeks, this is still the team that delivered ASU their only loss on the season in their house and that game was no fluke. A good performance is in this team somewhere and I hope to see it Friday.

CU 34
USC 31

Need to see stuff that leads me to believe a win Friday can happen. I saw nothing yesterday that led me to think that was possible.

Need to see stuff that leads me to believe a win Friday can happen. I saw nothing yesterday that led me to think that was possible.
Yeah I mean I saw nothing against AF that gave me confidence going into Tempe but we pulled that out somehow. Granted we seem to have nosedived since then, but I have some faith in Tucker that he can get a good performance out of this very inconsistent team. Hope springs eternal.

Yeah I mean I saw nothing against AF that gave me confidence going into Tempe but we pulled that out somehow. Granted we seem to have nosedived since then, but I have some faith in Tucker that he can get a good performance out of this very inconsistent team. Hope springs eternal.

I thought we'd get that type of performance yesterday. Instead, we saw whatever the hell that was.

I think they will be far more competitive in this one because it’s USC, at home, National TV, probably blackout Game. SC has Oregon the following week, so I’m hopeful for this being a bit of a trap game.

Definitely think it’s going to be tough against their receivers, though. I’ll never predict a loss, so 38-35 Buffs

I think they will be far more competitive in this one because it’s USC, at home, National TV, probably blackout Game. SC has Oregon the following week, so I’m hopeful for this being a bit of a trap game.

Definitely think it’s going to be tough against their receivers, though. I’ll never predict a loss, so 38-35 Buffs
Aside from the second-half comeback against the fuskers, they’ve looked dreadful at home this year.

I thought we'd get that type of performance yesterday. Instead, we saw whatever the hell that was.

It was eerily similar to the Broncos on Thursday night. Everything is going against you and not a single thing goes your way compounded by your own mistakes.

It was eerily similar to the Broncos on Thursday night. Everything is going against you and not a single thing goes your way compounded by your own mistakes.

This was worse I thought-I think most of us think the Broncos are bad, but I thought this was a pretty winnable game. They're not good, and we made them look like LSU

This was worse I thought-I think most of us think the Broncos are bad, but I thought this was a pretty winnable game. They're not good, and we made them look like LSU

Broncos are bad but the Chiefs lost their starting QB in the 1st quarter. The Broncos made a terrible defense look good, missed field goals and their QB showed utter incompetence for 60 minutes while fumbling multiple times.

outside of us actually moving the ball, it’s the same lol. It’s ruining my love for football.

Last edited:

CU 34
USC 31
ASU is average..got smacked by Utah.

Back