What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OK, which one of you guys was this?

Apparently, it was Josh from Florida ..... or else he plays flanker.

josh-johnson.jpg

I didn't realize he was such a buffs fan.

well duh why wouldn't he be in the conversation for Heisman, we are going to go 15-0 and he will break salaam's single season rushing record, where have you guys been...

Was it this guy?

images

So if people do have multiple memberships, who're the dopplegangers?

Last edited:
Duh! It's Josh and he used to be a flanker here. Now he's trying to be one at fUcla. Or am I getting him mixed up with a Rap star?

it is not crazy to think that Stewart can break 1600 yards this season:

1 extra game
more commitment to running the ball
coaches who know what the **** they are doing.

it is not crazy to think that Stewart can break 1600 yards this season: 1 extra game more commitment to running the ball coaches who know what the **** they are doing.
Easier way to think of the formula:

Normal season of 12 games at 100 yards per game -- 1200 yards
1 game against the lambskins at 400 yards -- 400 yards
End regular season @ 1600 yards

Oh, and tack on a few more in the bowl game.

Holy ****ing ****. This was me. I feel like such a moron. Those were my ESPN days. Pre-Allbuffs. Wow.

it is not crazy to think that Stewart can break 1600 yards this season:

1 extra game
more commitment to running the ball
coaches who know what the **** they are doing.

Worst statement of fact I've seen so far today. :p

Back