What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oklahioma vs Nebraska

there you go, oooohhhh, how you like it tough guy, don't like gettin called a little cocksucking bitch do ya?

I hate to say it but Suh should win the Heisman. I haven't seen another player make as big an impact as he does. And we play him in 3 weeks with a sh!tty Oline. I'm sure our walk on Adkins is more than up to the challenge. :cry:

the best way to stop suh would be to cutblock him every play. he admitted that it made him play tentative when iowa state did it to him in their game. unfortunately hawkins is a moron and will probably block him one on one with a runningback or something

the best way to stop suh would be to cutblock him every play. he admitted that it made him play tentative when iowa state did it to him in their game. unfortunately hawkins is a moron and will probably block him one on one with a runningback or something
That was what NU was doing to Gerald Mccoy tonight.

Landry looked terrible. He was placing the ball like his WRs were 8 feet tall.

It was good to finally beat the Sooners once again! 2001 was a long damn time ago. Thank God for our stellar Defense because our Offense sucked the high hard one tonight, once again!

It was good to finally beat the Sooners once again! 2001 was a long damn time ago. Thank God for our stellar Defense because our Offense sucked the high hard one tonight, once again!

Congrats on a solid win. Now try to do it when they are good like us.:thumbsup:

At least Suh is graduating in December. God help our QB.

The only problem is you have to deal with Crick for the next two years. He's an outstanding DT as well and I'm sure Steinkuhler will be great also once he plays more. Glad we won, gotta win out to make up for the losses.

The only problem is you have to deal with Crick for the next two years. He's an outstanding DT as well and I'm sure Steinkuhler will be great also once he plays more. Glad we won, gotta win out to make up for the losses.

First of all, your defense is awesome! However, your offense sucks donkey balls. I think you lose at least one of the two against the Kansas schools and the CU game will still be a toss up. Without Suh, I think NU could be struggling for a bowl game this year.

Nice win bTW!:smile:

First of all, your defense is awesome! However, your offense sucks donkey balls. I think you lose at least one of the two against the Kansas schools and the CU game will still be a toss up. Without Suh, I think NU could be struggling for a bowl game this year.

Nice win bTW!:smile:

Problem is most people overlook how good Crick is, stats wise he's just as good as Suh. If you double team Suh, Crick will get your ass, if you double team Crick, Suh will get your ass. The offense does suck, but apparently OU has a good defense and some of the OU fans say it may be the best defense they've had in years. Don't know if that's true and it still doesn't mean anything, but I observed a few signs of life from the O last night, but they were short signs of life.

Problem is most people overlook how good Crick is, stats wise he's just as good as Suh. If you double team Suh, Crick will get your ass, if you double team Crick, Suh will get your ass. The offense does suck, but apparently OU has a good defense and some of the OU fans say it may be the best defense they've had in years. Don't know if that's true and it still doesn't mean anything, but I observed a few signs of life from the O last night, but they were short signs of life.

When is the last time NU has scored a TD not following a turnover or special teams play?

And don't forget, OU has a horrble O-line, you guys weren't the first to abuse that line this year, but oh wait, CU has a bad O-line too.:cry:

When is the last time NU has scored a TD not following a turnover or special teams play?

And don't forget, OU has a horrble O-line, you guys weren't the first to abuse that line this year, but oh wait, CU has a bad O-line too.:cry:

I don't care how we score points. What matters at the end of the day? Wins and losses that's it, I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss anyday. At this point style points only matter to the top 5 in the nation, not to any of us.

Nebraska has the best D in the conference, better than UT or OU imo. Fortunately, they have probably the worst O.

If you strike the Florida Atlantic, Arky St, and La-Lafayette games, the O is averaging just under 14pts per game, and it would be lower were the D not such nails and that FG kicker not an ace.

I wish they had Pelini's offense and Cosgroves defense--that would be fun.

Nebraska has the best D in the conference, better than UT or OU imo. Fortunately, they have probably the worst O.

If you strike the Florida Atlantic, Arky St, and La-Lafayette games, the O is averaging just under 14pts per game, and it would be lower were the D not such nails and that FG kicker not an ace.

I wish they had Pelini's offense and Cosgroves defense--that would be fun.

You said the C word......................you're an asshole! :lol:

You said the C word......................you're an asshole! :lol:

since we are on the subject, one of the biggest improvements i've seen in NU's D since Cosgrove is their sure tackling in space/in the flat. any number of missed one-one tackles and the Broyles kid or OU takes it the distance and that (the lack of) was the difference in the game.

Back