What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oklahioma vs Nebraska

Landry Jones looked awful.

Yeah, this game seemed to have a lot more to do with the RS freshman QB than anything else. Looked like his favorite targets had an N on their helmet. Good to see the north win a game against the south, though.

Yeah, this game seemed to have a lot more to do with the RS freshman QB than anything else. Looked like his favorite targets had an N on their helmet. Good to see the north win a game against the south, though.

The arc on many of his passes was way off. He was trying to float passes toward the opposite sidelines and the interception to seal the game was a bizarre playcall (three guys running "go" routes)/bizarre throw. Normally I would cut a RS freshman playing behind a mediocre offensive line some slack, but he looked apathetic at times, like his head was not even in the game.

Ya, it was pretty good. So was our 2001 offense. Want to know what happened after that?

I know what happended, the OL lost its best players and you lost your backs. More importantly, GB didn't recruit as well as Slick did and couldn't reload.

We lost our QB, some linemen and was down to the #5 back. Also lost great posession Receivers in Swift and Peterson. Tough shoes to fill. Pelini, like last year with some D players, has kept the redshirts on some promising O Linemen. Felt he could win with what he had and has pretty much met expectations sans ISU. Things are on the rise.

I know what happended, the OL lost its best players and you lost your backs. More importantly, GB didn't recruit as well as Slick did and couldn't reload.

We lost our QB, some linemen and was down to the #5 back. Also lost great posession Receivers in Swift and Peterson. Tough shoes to fill. Pelini, like last year with some D players, has kept the redshirts on some promising O Linemen. Felt he could win with what he had and has pretty much met expectations sans ISU. Things are on the rise.

Things are on the rise? Again, no one has answered my question about the last time Nu scored a TD not off a turnover or ST play.

Your offense it pitiful. And if OU had a half decent FG kicker, you guys would have lost on just FG's just like against ISU. OU was in Nu territory what 6 times and got 3 points out of it, OU's kicker went 1 of 4 on FG attempts.

You beat a mediocre OU team, handed them their 4th loss, the Sooners are 1 game over .500.

Again, you guys will lose to at least one of the Kansas schools and the Cu game is a toss up. It's a rivalry game and it's being played in Boulder. And Cu wants this one because of how NU lucked out against the buffs last year.

Once you lose Suh, you will have a good D, but it wont be as dominant as it is now. He is what makes that D so dominant. Crick is good too, but without Suh, he wont be as good.

NU still has a lot of work to do. And as long as shortbus is running that pitiful offense, the ****ers have a chance to lose any game they play that the opponent is not named Arkansas st for the blind.

Last edited:

i dont know about on the rise..... well, the D is, but the O is really really bad. one qb should wear a skirt, the other is a freshman that knows 15% of the book by his own account. RB's are paper thin, WR's are not WCO quality, the O line cant dominate anybody. the O is too cute and too complicated.

Things are on the rise? Again, no one has answered my question about the last time Nu scored a TD not off a turnover or ST play.

Your offense it pitiful. And if OU had a half decent FG kicker, you guys would have lost on just FG's just like against ISU. OU was in Nu territory what 6 times and got 3 points out of it, OU's kicker went 1 of 4 on FG attempts.

You beat a mediocre OU team, handed them their 4th loss, the Sooners are 1 game over .500.

Again, you guys will lose to at least one of the Kansas schools and the Cu game is a toss up. It's a rivalry game and it's being played in Boulder. And Cu wants this one because of how NU lucked out against the buffs last year.

Once you lose Suh, you will have a good D, but it wont be as dominant as it is now. He is what makes that D so dominant. Crick is good too, but without Suh, he wont be as good.

NU still has a lot of work to do. And as long as shortbus is running that pitiful offense, the ****ers have a chance to lose any game they play that the opponent is not named Arkansas st for the blind.

All these statements and more will be proven true or false when we play Texas.

I sure hope that people around here didnt get a false sense that Lord is back on track, if he dosent spread the ball around a little more, Nebraska is in for a long day. It looks to me as if Missou is pretty decent on defense and Nebraska cant run. Could be interesting

I sure hope that people around here didnt get a false sense that Lord is back on track, if he dosent spread the ball around a little more, Nebraska is in for a long day. It looks to me as if Missou is pretty decent on defense and Nebraska cant run. Could be interesting
Can anyone translate this gibberish?

[video=youtube;p7w64fbqYQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY[/video]

Leash, if you want to go with the, "well they could've won if they had a decent field goal kicker" bull**** then we can play that game as well. If we don't fumble at the 30 or so after Helu had a 67 yard run we still win 13 to 12 because we would've gotten at least a field goal there. Oh and I love the lucked out against the Buffs last year comment. If you guys would've won the same way it would've been completely different in your minds. There's always an excuse..................:confused: A win's a win and nothing more, who gives a **** about style points really?

All these statements and more will be proven true or false when we play Texas.

Dude, you're running your mouth way too much. We haven't wrapped anything up and we don't have a clue how the next three games are going to be. I didn't see you running your mouth around here after we lost to ISUcks. Just because we beat OU that doesn't mean ****. You're just running your cockholster to be a dick. :finger:

Last edited:
We rush the field after beating A&M, and here we are acting like beating OU is just another day at the park.

We rush the field after beating A&M, and here we are acting like beating OU is just another day at the park.

You've openly wondered why various Allbuffers have accused you of being nebraska fan.

It's because you're so quick to disparage CU fans.

You've openly wondered why various Allbuffers have accused you of being nebraska fan.

It's because you're so quick to disparage CU fans.

I disparage hypocrisy.

That was a quality win for the Bugeaters, whether or not you or other Buff fans want to dismiss it.

And yes, it's embarassing to rush the field after a win over A&M.

We beat OU the last time we played them as well. I just don't want fusker fans getting too confident because they beat one of the worst Sooner teams under Stoops. Remember Nu had a two game home losing streak before the OU game. They aint as hot as they think they are. They could lose any of their remaining games just as easily as they could win them.

I do think it was a good win, but I wasn't surprised by it, and NU still has a lot of work to do. And BTW, this thread has nothing to do with CU, it's about ****er fans running their mouths on a CU forum.

Last edited:
ahh **** that game was hard to watch. I though for sure we'd **** it up at some point.

Good win for both programs.

We beat OU the last time we played them as well. I just don't want fusker fans getting too confident because they beat one of the worst Sooner teams under Stoops. Remember Nu had a two game home losing streak before the OU game. They aint as hot as they think they are. They could lose any of their remaining games just as easily as they could win them.

I do think it was a good win, but I wasn't surprised by it, and NU still has a lot of work to do. And BTW, this thread has nothing to do with CU, it's about ****er fans running their mouths on a CU forum.

We beat an OU team that was undefeated, ranked #3 in the country, and clicking on all cylinders with a Heisman-candidate QB. This OU team was ranked #24 at 5-3, starting a RS freshman QB, a shadow of its former self. Sure it's a good win, seemed unlikely at the start of the season, but should be taken in perspective.

I disparage hypocrisy.

That was a quality win for the Bugeaters, whether or not you or other Buff fans want to dismiss it.

And yes, it's embarassing to rush the field after a win over A&M.

Hypocrisy is typical of any fan base. You just seem to disparage the hypocrisy of us Buff fans as often as possible.

Any ****er fan that says this is anything but a mediocre team is a moron. Yes, it was a good win, but it showed us nothing that we didn't already know: awesome defense, pitiful offense. NU cannot rely on the D to win games for them and until they pull their heads out of their collective asses, every game they play will be a toss-up. Count me on the side of the non-confident ****er fans.

Landry Jones looked awful.

You mean Landry Jones who has won Big XII Offensive Player of the Week twice this season (Last time he won it was the week before playing NU)

Jones is the only player to be named Big XII OPOTW twice.

Maybe the NU defense had something to do with how awful he looked. People see overthrown balls for interceptions and think NU had nothing to do with the overthrown pass. Maybe after getting hit by Suh and company so often had caused him to rush his throws?

You mean Landry Jones who has won Big XII Offensive Player of the Week twice this season (Last time he won it was the week before playing NU)

Jones is the only player to be named Big XII OPOTW twice.

Maybe the NU defense had something to do with how awful he looked. People see overthrown balls for interceptions and think NU had nothing to do with the overthrown pass. Maybe after getting hit by Suh and company so often had caused him to rush his throws?

So you agree, he looked awful.

Back