What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oklahioma vs Nebraska

We beat OU the last time we played them as well. I just don't want fusker fans getting too confident because they beat one of the worst Sooner teams under Stoops. Remember Nu had a two game home losing streak before the OU game. They aint as hot as they think they are. They could lose any of their remaining games just as easily as they could win them.

I do think it was a good win, but I wasn't surprised by it, and NU still has a lot of work to do.
If you think Nebraska fans "think we're hot" you sure haven't been reading anything on OUR forum. Your statement above "They could lose any of their remaining games just as easily as they could win them." With a few goober exceptions, like any board has, the fans are very realistic - and understand that we have a lights out defense, and a truly abominable offense. No argument here at all that we could lose any of our remaining games as easily as we can win them.

Congrats on your win over A&M - I live in Texas and truly hate A&M, so was VERY happy to see you pull that one out.

If you think Nebraska fans "think we're hot" you sure haven't been reading anything on OUR forum. Your statement above "They could lose any of their remaining games just as easily as they could win them." With a few goober exceptions, like any board has, the fans are very realistic - and understand that we have a lights out defense, and a truly abominable offense. No argument here at all that we could lose any of our remaining games as easily as we can win them.

Congrats on your win over A&M - I live in Texas and truly hate A&M, so was VERY happy to see you pull that one out.

I was just basing it off some comments I saw on our board from ****er fans.

Totally agree. Anyone stands a chance with us as our offense is good for about one TD a game depending on if the defense sets them up or not. :smile2:
Why in the world would you come on AllBuffs and try to have a reasonable dialogue??? :bang:

Oklahoma isn't soft...they just can't score points. and FG kicker sucks. anyone who came away from that game thinking NU is good.....is making me laugh.

OU couldn't have stepped on their own dick more. they moved the ball between the 30's on NU, pretty much the whole game. NU had more than half their total O yards on one play.

Not to mention the only time Nebraska even came close to the endzone, came from a defensive play - and the touchdown drive only covered TWO (2) yards.

Oklahoma isn't soft...they just can't score points. and FG kicker sucks. anyone who came away from that game thinking NU is good.....is making me laugh.

OU couldn't have stepped on their own dick more. they moved the ball between the 30's on NU, pretty much the whole game. NU had more than half their total O yards on one play.

Yet Texass beats them by less and is revered?

Not to mention the only time Nebraska even came close to the endzone, came from a defensive play - and the touchdown drive only covered TWO (2) yards.

True. And 1 yard of those 2 yards was an Oklahoma penalty.

That said . . . it's pretty impressive that OU only got within the NU 20 yard line once . . . and was still held to a field goal.

True. And 1 yard of those 2 yards was an Oklahoma penalty.

That said . . . it's pretty impressive that OU only got within the NU 20 yard line once . . . and was still held to a field goal.
very impressive. However, what i considered impressive was Suh's ability to mentally **** over the kicker to the point where he couldn't make a damn kick. I mean, its one thing to physically dominate, but to mentally dominate a player who never even has to deal with him :wow:

Back