What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

On stage... California

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Ted Miller

Quick hits from Pac-12 media day in Los Angeles.

California: Jeff Tedford & WR Marvin Jones.
  • Tedford on Willie Lyles: "I'm not concerned one bit."
  • Tedford: "The chemistry... I'm really excited about this team."
  • "We have created a standard at Cal... last season we fell short of that."
  • "I feel like we have opportunity to be very strong on defense."
  • "Offensively we need to improve.. that generally starts at the QB position and we were consistent there last year."
  • Another focus is tailback position.
  • "The strength of our offense lies in our offensive line and our receiving corps.'
  • last meeting after Washington loss: "It hit us all very hard."
  • Jones cites "Team first" T-shirts and outlook for... "changing culture."
  • Tedford said TB is wide open after Isi Sofele... incoming players will "have opportunity to compete."
  • 2 Thursday games and Friday for Cal... Also, all games at AT&T Park.... Tedford notes transition: "We're a little bit disjointed on moving around and doing things like that."
  • Tedford on Colorado: "I'm sure they will be very prepared."
  • Tedford on Utah: "I think they will be very competitive in the conference."
  • Tedford: "If we play to our full potential, we can win every game we play."

Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-10 Blog
Click here to view the article.

Back