What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

One More Reason to Hate the Cowboys and Jerry

Unless he's hurt his agent will be fielding calls within minutes of him being cut.

A lot of the NFL now is managing the salary cap. Andre will have to take a pay cut but there are teams out there who would love to have him.

Looking at this Seattle team tonight how much difference would a veteran with some pro bowls make in the middle of their line?

He had some type of surgery right before camps opened, iirc, which is why he hasn't played this preseason. I have a feeling this saga has only begun.

actually read some more of the situation and it looks like more of a salary cap issue and they like the guy behind gurode. Andre will get another job so not worried.

actually read some more of the situation and it looks like more of a salary cap issue and they like the guy behind gurode. Andre will get another job so not worried.

Mark Schlereth has stated a number of times that he thinks the Broncos would like somebody who can provide depth at the center and guard positions. If Andre isn't 100% this could be a good fit for him, if he is 100% maybe they make Walton the backup and start Andre, he would be a major upgrade.

Don't know if the Broncos would sign him but I would go for it.

Sucks. But it's happening all over the place. The Giants cut loose C Shaun O'Hara, who is coming off a Pro Bowl, because he's 34 years old and coming off surgery. At least they had the courtesy to do it 4 weeks ago.

Mark Schlereth has stated a number of times that he thinks the Broncos would like somebody who can provide depth at the center and guard positions. If Andre isn't 100% this could be a good fit for him, if he is 100% maybe they make Walton the backup and start Andre, he would be a major upgrade.

Don't know if the Broncos would sign him but I would go for it.

After being at the game last night, I'm firmly convinced that there are going to be people cut in the next 48 hours who could step in and be our 6th best offensive lineman without one practice snap. We have NO depth up front.

screw the cowboys. andre had a nice run there, it's a business. "flexible labor" market. he'll find a home. 2001 was 10 years ago. amazingly.

i remember going to the Nutty Irishman after teaching on Friday's to pound red hooks like they were going out of style. in the bathroom, they had the Daily Camera front page with Barney and the Big XII champ Buffs for like 6 months after the actual win in the conference championship game. i would smile every time as i beer pissed. 10 years.....

Last edited:
Andre is a cool guy. He was on the floor above me in the dorms. It would be great if he could end his career in Denver.

Back