What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

One more visitor for football - or not

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
May be Thomas, but I haven't been able to get a name out of anyone. Coming this week, though. We're likely to be getting another football commit.

A commit? Or a new signee?

One and the same this time of year. If we bring someone out, it will be a signature unless he ends up measuring several inches shorter than expected or is reported by his player host to be a complete asshole who won't fit in or something.

One and the same this time of year. If we bring someone out, it will be a signature unless he ends up measuring several inches shorter than expected or is reported by his player host to be a complete asshole who won't fit in or something.

But we'll still take his $15 on Allbuffs if he wants to sign up. We're loaded with those.

Signed,

King of the Dipshits

Hmm, I knew our WR depth was weak, but I'm surprised we're taking 2 WRs, even if TM eventually becomes a TE.

As usual, SD Buff on Rivals has better and more current info that I do here (fyi - he's my original or confirming source at least 1/3 of the time I post scoop).

He is saying that it doesn't look like the visitor we heard about is coming. At least not this week.

Back on with a WR coming in this week. Confirmed on Rivals by patr, who is very rarely full of ****.

Might be Thomas.

Word is that the WR is the top uncommitted prospect at the position from the 2011 class and that he has BCS offers. Could be Michael Thomas. Could be someone else.

AZ is denying the report on his site and denying reports of CU interest in Thomas.

Will be interesting to see what, if anything, happens this week.

Sure Friedman is correct and Payton is coming in this weekend.

The confusion is whether there is another WR coming in as well. Was told on Monday the WR who we thought was coming in last week is coming in this week. The same kid the staff really really wants. My contact thought it was an official visit. So if its an official visit, then it has to be a 2011 recruit. But since I don't have a name, can't be certain. Sure the staff really really wants Payton too....so maybe we are talking about the same recruit ??? Who knows.

Early verbal to USC. Very good prospect. You'd love him. He comes to Colorado to board every year. :smile2:

Nice. I would be happy to show him around. He would get a tour of all the good pow stashes. Gonna have to wait till Sunday tho, Saturday is MOTHER****ING GAMEDAY.

Oh, you'd be surprised how many people know.

People who book plane reservations and hotel rooms. Player hosts. The trainers, the academic advisors. There's a small city of people keeping quiet.
quiet-quiet-pope-football-nfl-quarterback-fail-owned-demotivational-poster-1244220639.jpg

Oh, you'd be surprised how many people know.

People who book plane reservations and hotel rooms. Player hosts. The trainers, the academic advisors. There's a small city of people keeping quiet.
quiet-quiet-pope-football-nfl-quarterback-fail-owned-demotivational-poster-1244220639.jpg

None of whom are involved in any way with unofficial visits.

AZ was definitely right. He's been money the past few months.

I got bad info and so did some of the so-called "insiders" on Rivals. Maybe incomplete info that was colored by wishful thinking.

Regardless, I'd still like to see us add some players to this year's class. However, I actually think it makes sense to wait. Guys will want to transfer in the spring and summer. Guys will be cut loose from scholarships in the spring and summer. Guys we aren't expecting will become late qualifiers in the spring and summer. And, of course, some spots could open up at CU as we go through our own spring and summer. I believe that this staff will be aggressive and opportunistic if there is talent available to us.

So it's looking like Thomas is a no-go? That's disappointing, but we can make it up with a solid WR class in 2012.

Sorry....But, do we have a high profile WR recruit on campus this weekend?

Dark days of winter are here, and I need a rush.....

Back