What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

One thing is for certain:

get a witch doctor to come to the gater and when bcs shows up, you'll have a virgin to sacrifice. the football gods are angry with CU and we clearly must make a blood tribute.

You'd clearly be available for sacrifice until they ruled out anal penetration.

well... we just found out something about liver that i am not so sure anyone on here wanted to know.

germaphobe my ass. *no pun intended*

its all been one big act!

liver likes getting freaky! you had us going for several years. good for you, liver. you go get your freak on now!

well... we just found out something about liver that i am not so sure anyone on here wanted to know.

liver likes getting freaky! you had us going for several years. good for you, liver. you go get your freak on now!

....eeew

:rofl: Don't blame me she is so fat that her tongue is jumbo sized and capable of such carnage.

Well I certainly won't blame you for making her tongue fat, with all the ****s she swallowed, yours added to the girth the least.....

Nah 4 dem, it's PhillySister that teaches him freaky..... He is kinda frail at bed hockey

Back