What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

One week

Looking into my crystal ball, the next time the buffs win a MNC is the year 2068. We do have some good seasons ahead though. Hey MNC are hard to come by.

Wow, 2068? I say it happens a lot sooner than that. I might be skeptical of DH but I'm not that pessimistic. :smile:

Me thinks it'll happen in the next decade. Somewhere between 2010 and 2020 the Buffs will be champs again. Just MHO.

Someone ban this tool.

Bite_My_Shiny_Metal_Ass_by_Red_Flare.jpg

Now i'm crazy? Must be a lot of crazy buff fans .

Nowainaminit. Are you attempting to be a voice of reason? I thought you were on a one man crusade to stamp out dillusional CU sunshine pumpers. Just because all those 5-loss seasons turned you into a sceptical spurned spinster doesn't give you a right to be a wet blanket for the eternally optimistic and hopeful.

Some people still believe in Santa Claus and love at first sight and the existance of the American Dream. Why don't you float a turd in those punchbowls, too? Pissing on people's hopes and dreams isn't necessarily crazy, but it's definately mean.

Fwiw, last year's spring game had me really optimistic about our offense. The no-huddle was crisp and effective. Even our decimated tight end core was making lots of catches. This was not an accurate preview of the season, to say the least

Nowainaminit. Are you attempting to be a voice of reason? I thought you were on a one man crusade to stamp out dillusional CU sunshine pumpers. Just because all those 5-loss seasons turned you into a sceptical spurned spinster doesn't give you a right to be a wet blanket for the eternally optimistic and hopeful.

Some people still believe in Santa Claus and love at first sight and the existance of the American Dream. Why don't you float a turd in those punchbowls, too? Pissing on people's hopes and dreams isn't necessarily crazy, but it's definately mean.

So I'm a Big Meanie? Crazy is when someone tells you something and you believe it and it's not true. Then they tell you again and you believe it again and it's not true again. That's crazy.

You should be as positive as you want and the same for anyone else. I'm not trying to stamp out you being positive, my frustration is with those that do the talking up at CU. We disagree on hype but damn, does it have to turn into some slugfest every time? I like the banter, there's no ill will on my part. Be positive,lord knows this university could use some positive vibe.

Whenever you add anything of substance to allbuffs it will be a first..STALKER.:lol:

This coming from the absolute worst poster on the forum. That's rich.

And I'm apparently I'm the stalker when you've followed me around for the past couple of months like a lost puppy just to neg rep me every chance you got. I do believe that you are projecting.

This coming from the absolute worst poster on the forum. That's rich.

And I'm apparently I'm the stalker when you've followed me around for the past couple of months like a lost puppy just to neg rep me every chance you got. I do believe that you are projecting.

You are clueless, you left neg rep and kept using your netbuffs schtick. Oh wow, look here, another netbuffs response in this thread from you.

You add nothing,nothing. You even a cu fan or a lonely husker?

I've neg repped you once you retard. Do you think it is a possibility that other people here don't like you either?

Retard? You must be 10 or 12. I'm sure others here do not like my negative posting here, that's fine, but others do.

You here to make cyber friends? Don't read my posts if they bother you so much.

Retard? You must be 10 or 12. I'm sure others here do not like my negative posting here, that's fine, but others do.

You here to make cyber friends? Don't read my posts if they bother you so much.

I think the bigger issue is you haven't said anything new in about seven years. You don't need to post any more because we all know what you're gonna say.

Next time just log in and type "repeat."

We'll understand.

I think netbuffs is looking for a full-time poster who is complete negative nancy. But I've said too much...

Awwwww ****! He used the 'N' word!!!!!:wtf::ban:

:smile2:

Also, this thread brought to light what else we have been missing since the end of the season............a good internet fight between Ladyblaise and.....well, just about anyone. These little pillow fights are rather annoying while waiting for the main event!

Last edited:
I think the bigger issue is you haven't said anything new in about seven years. You don't need to post any more because we all know what you're gonna say.

Next time just log in and type "repeat."

We'll understand.

That's BS and you know it. Things were looking up after 2007 and especially after recruiting that year.

Next time just don't read the posts, I appreciate you analyzing but no thanks.

2 days:dance: Looks like Ryan Miller got moved to Guard and Givens will play RT

Nothing in spring ball will change 13-23. All this fuzzy excitement over spring football happens every year. All you sunshine pumpers realize that the Spring Game doesn't change the W/L record. Hawk needs to win real games. :smile2:

fyi...the fuskers count their spring game in their w/l record.

2 days:dance: Looks like Ryan Miller got moved to Guard and Givens will play RT

Is Givens a better tackle? Has Miller not performed at tackle, or been better at guard?

Not sure what to make of this move, if it is true.

Ringo has been saying it for awhile now. I'm not sure how much I like the move. I know he was getting beat around the edge but the kid was only a sophomore. I think it has to be expected against more experienced defenders.

It's not like he was getting beat on every down either.

Ringo has been saying it for awhile now. I'm not sure how much I like the move. I know he was getting beat around the edge but the kid was only a sophomore. I think it has to be expected against more experienced defenders.

We didn't get to see a whole lot of him last season. But, I do remember that smaller Eastern Washington DE beating Miller to the outside several times. And maybe it was because he was worried about MTM missing his blocks like was said, but I'm not sure I completely buy that.

Just gotta support the new OL coach until we can get to a practice or scrimmage and see for ourselves. I have yet to see Givens play, but on paper I like the move. Sounds like Givens is a very technically sound lineman.

I'm not sure moving Miller inside is the best move, but I really do not care as long as we get the best five guys on the field in the best positions for them to succeed.

Wwwwwhat? Miller to guard? Start a freshman at OT? Stop moving people, miller is a fine OT, I don't need to hear more whining about our young OL :smile2:

Seriously, i'm to the point where I don't care anymore, if it's true and this makes our OL better, move them. Move anyone anywhere as long as it makes the team better.

I don't care if hansen moves to de, if that helps bring us more wins,have at it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The coaches know more than us remember?

Dooooooooooooom!

Just razzing you, save your rant for another time :smile2:

Back