What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Only 274 days to csu!!!!!!!

How long into spring practice until Hawk says, "This is the best spring practice we've had since I've been here, it really is?" :wink2:
now you are really blatantly trying to piss me off. :dbt:

How long into spring practice until Hawk says, "This is the best spring practice we've had since I've been here, it really is?" :wink2:

As far as I can tell, Pissbomber has hacked into DBT's account.

:lol:

This is funny because you know juicebox will be saying this come April, followed immediately by "we really knocked it out of the park in the classroom".

Good spring practice:

No Hawk brainy ideas about giving the offense a makeover

No academic casualties

No serious injuries

No Cody named starting QB

No Espinoza surpassing Simas on the WR depth chart

Revoking Goodman's nickname of "Money"

the good news is that from all indications CSU should suck more and we should suck subtly less next year.

Based on this, the name will need to be changed from "Rocky Mountain Showdown" to "Rocky Mountain SUCKFEST!"

Last edited:
Why does every single thread in the football forum have to turn into a Anti-Hawkins rant. This place is old. Sorry I thought a few weeks off would change things.

Enjoy y'alls offseason.

**** the Lammies even in this year of totall **** there is no excuse for losing to them. The proof you ask? there performance in games after CU. For **** sakes talk about great shame that is definition of it on this past season.

Remembering high school where every boy just walks straight and it is your duty to move out of their way.

QUOTE]

yeah, this one's funny especially when they don't get their eyes up quick enough to see that they don't have the right of way. The "sudden side jump dance step" is the usual move, they occasionally do run into me, look up and akwardly slink away. I'm not usually moving that fast, and will always defer to the ladies, children, the elderly and infirm, but some hat backwards slapdick better get his eyes up...or be my entertainment.

Remembering high school where every boy just walks straight and it is your duty to move out of their way.

QUOTE]

yeah, this one's funny especially when they don't get their eyes up quick enough to see that they don't have the right of way. The "sudden side jump dance step" is the usual move, they occasionally do run into me, look up and akwardly slink away. I'm not usually moving that fast, and will always defer to the ladies, children, the elderly and infirm, but some hat backwards slapdick better get his eyes up...or be my entertainment.

You would love Brussels. Starting at around age 5, the humble Belgians walk up to four abreast, down the middle of the sidewalk and will not move. I genuinely don't understand how they don't run into each other all of the time. I frequently bump them, and they look at me like I've committed a crime, even though I've moved as far as possible to the right side of the sidewalk.

It's perplexing and tends to exploit a cultural seam among Americans who--though guests in this city--become furious when space is not shared equitably (one of the things I've learned about myself and other Americans during this visit).

Similarly, in a restaurant when two chairs of different tables are back to back, an American will scoot in to permit another person to sit. That American (typcially me) will not get that space back. I was really slow to learn that lesson and spent many a meal practically sitting in my own soup.

yeah, it's that whole equality thing we subscribe to. I'll bear that in mind if I'm ever in Brussells...not high on my list, but you never know. I'd like to see Norway, and some of my lineage's haunts in Ireland and Scotland.

It's Chilly that took a few weeks off from this site.

He can take a few more weeks off and things will still not change. There is very little faith in Hack, and I dont (at least as far I'm concerned) see that changing any time thoughout the offseason no matter what we hear in the media or from the used car salesman's piehole during the offseason. We are all in "I'll believe when I see it mode" . As far as the CSewe game goes, I would to stay that CU could easily win the game ( we can) but with Hack at the helm who knows.:rolleyes:

Back