What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Only waiting on Balllage now, how about PWOs.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Hopefully we hear about adding the crown to this class in Ballage.

Add to that the class looks fairly balanced and addresses some key areas of weakness.

Now I am curious about who we add as PWOs. I know we already have heard about one or two but don't remember who they are.

With M2's demonstrated ability to see late bloomers hopefully we can add a couple of kids who will develop into solid contributors down the road. We could use some guys who have the talent but need to fill out their frames or who didn't get much attention playing at a small school or were off the radar after missing their senior seasons to injury.

If nothing else it would be good to see the quality of the scout team step up to better prepare the team each week and maybe provide some depth to allow us to preserve some RSs on kids instead of burning them for a few plays.

I'd like to see:
A QB
A couple of safeties
A kicker/punter
An OLB/DE type
A couple of TE/FB types
OL/DL

Be good to get some kids who have D2 or even FCS offers who have a drive to see what they can do at the BCS level.

Anyone know of who is out there that might be prospects.

Mac said in his presser that they are looking to bring in a high-level walk on QB for the fall.

Back