What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon annoys me less

hard to not want to root for mm...and helfrich is a decent human being also... duck fans were cool in the lot tailgating at autzen this year...ofcourse cu was not viewed as a threat... im jealous because it has had to be fun every home game as a ducks fan... versus me wandering out of folsom every game just numb

Ive always liked the Ducks. My cousin even coached there. That hasn't changed since they joined our conference. Probably because I haven't met their contingent of smug asshole fans yet. But I know their out there somewhere. We also have not been in a realistic position to win any games let alone one against O. One day we hopefully will be. And if they rip our hearts out on a hail mary or FG or something. Then maybe Ill hate them.

you can judge a man by the quality of his friends and enemies.
Now, get this! We ain't partners. We ain't brothers. And we ain't friends. I'm puttin' you down and keepin' you down until Ganz is locked up or dead. And if Ganz gets away, you're gonna be sorry YOU ever MET me!

Youtube has failed me again!

Seriously, how could there be no "That's kind of like being the king of the dip****s" quote from 16 Candles?
I cannot decide you now lose this honor for trying to quote Sixteen Candles, or if you just took it to another level.

Misleading thread title ....

I thought it was a fill in the blank type exercise:

Oregon annoys me less, :

- than spreading out my beach towel on a fire ant nest.
- than trying to fill out a health insurance application.
- than seeing every third car in Colorado with a ****ing red "N" sticker on it.

My bad.

Oregon annoys me less than North Korea, but it's a coin flip. Oregon has done the impossible, i.e. make me pull for Jameis Winston…..

Less than they used to, that is.

My background. I grew up in the Eugene area and was raised a duck fan.

However, I hated them during the Chip Kelly era--like really hated them. But they seem better now. I'm not ready to say that I like the Ducks yet, but they're making it easier to root for the conference in the playoffs.

Changes I've noticed.

--Fewer public displays of thuggery. It was getting pretty out of control there for a while, and U of O was starting to look like the Florida State of the Pacific Northwest.

--As much as anybody, I enjoyed that we had a Heisman winner, and Oregon did not. However, you couldn't ask for a more likable representative then Mariotta.

--Less emphasis on "the O". That logo felt kind of draconian. The return to the traditional duck imagery leaves the impression that the team is taking itself a little less seriously, and having a little more fun.

--The uniforms are kind of cool, now. Insomuch as I give a **** what people wear to play football, the uniforms this year didn't nauseate me. I like the lighter green too.

--Helfrich seems like a decent human being.

Proof that you don't live in Oregon. The fans are pretty insufferable here.

Johnny-come-latelys annoy me.

I have never seen so many Oregon car decals in Denver until the past year or so. I actually see more "O"s on cars than I do CSU decals. I dislike the Rams a lot but at least it's a Colorado school.

**** the Ducks.

when do diehard cu fans get to become spoiled and insufferable like duck fans?...i cant wait for that day!

some how CU gets mentioned today in an espn.com article about the rise of the ducks over many coaching changes and facilities improvements... cu is the "how not to do it" example... just wonderful

some how CU gets mentioned today in an espn.com article about the rise of the ducks over many coaching changes and facilities improvements... cu is the "how not to do it" example... just wonderful

Poster child for taking things for granted. The Boulder way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back