What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon Dirty Recruiting Tactics?

This is the kind of mental warfare major programs use to leverage recruits. It’s another signal of how far USC has fallen.

another race thread 😕 but I am certain there are other dirty tactics carried out at oregon along with many other schools.

another race thread 😕 but I am certain there are other dirty tactics carried out at oregon along with many other schools.

Racism and racial stereotyping is a part of our culture and most assuredly takes place in recruiting too. There are deniers so they will have a different view of this.

He made up one a few months ago about Tucker using the race card for recruiting. They guy is scum and needs to be reported repeatedly.

Oregon are a bunch of no good dirty scoundrels. That fact is a fact known to all.

You'd think there would be a single actual first hand comment from a PSA, a HS coach, a parent or handler, or even an actual employee of one of these "insider" sites and not just rando trolls on twitter. I'm sure dirty **** goes on all over the place, but come on.

edit: oh, and LMFAO. This is from CFB quotes. The dude is a UW student and admits that he's a troll in the name of "parody" to avoid TOS violations.

You'd think there would be a single actual first hand comment from a PSA, a HS coach, a parent or handler, or even an actual employee of one of these "insider" sites and not just rando trolls on twitter. I'm sure dirty **** goes on all over the place, but come on.

edit: oh, and LMFAO. This is from CFB quotes. The dude is a UW student and admits that he's a troll in the name of "parody" to avoid TOS violations.
Belly laughs in the control room, no doubt.

Oregon are a bunch of no good dirty scoundrels. That fact is a fact known to all.
Actually, UO fans have been very good to Eddie Reinhart former CU TE (and his family), who suffered a serious brain injury while playing against UO.
So, they got that going for 'em.

I suspect those fat, ugly, goofy, people TV shows wearing UO gear, are really Lammie and Fusker fans whose only real chance of "their team" beating the Buffs, is to cheer for UO!!

Actually, UO fans have been very good to Eddie Reinhart former CU TE (and his family), who suffered a serious brain injury while playing against UO.
So, they got that going for 'em.

I suspect those fat, ugly, goofy, people TV shows wearing UO gear, are really Lammie and ****er fans whose only real chance of "their team" beating the Buffs, is to cheer for UO!!

That’s coincidentally why so many CSU fans happen to be such large Nebraska fans.

Realizing that this particular situation is bull****, wouldn't you imagine that insinuations like that are probably commonplace in recruiting?

Back