What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon Game - Be Drunk & Be Loud

I don't drink or get drunk, and even I think this is a great thing. For fans, AND the Buffs!

For folks that don't drink its still extra time to get on campus and let the excitement and energy build. Its infectious and I imagine campus will be absolutely buzzing on Saturday.

Last edited:
Nope. 4 hours before kickoff most games, but will open no earlier than 8am. 6 hrs is a big departure in terms of the environment the school is looking to create.

Actually the AD changed it's policy last year to 6 hours before kickoff, never before 8:00AM. It's been all over their website for the past two seasons. They also have it in the bottom right of the Gameday Map.
folsom_information_map.pdf

Image didn't work, he's the link: http://www.cubuffs.com/fls/600/tick...df?hq_e=el&hq_m=958915&hq_l=9&hq_v=00cc9b309a

Actually the AD changed it's policy last year to 6 hours before kickoff, never before 8:00AM. It's been all over their website for the past two seasons. They also have it in the bottom right of the Gameday Map.
folsom_information_map.pdf

Image didn't work, he's the link: http://www.cubuffs.com/fls/600/tick...df?hq_e=el&hq_m=958915&hq_l=9&hq_v=00cc9b309a

I tailgate every week at Folsom and have never been let into the lots 6hrs early. Now maybe that is due to the start times of most of our games and not actual policy. I do see that note on the map though so I will adjust my plans accordingly this weekend.

One of the biggest reasons I want a win is because Oregon fans were some of the biggest whiners when it came to conference expansion. There were some very vocal fans that said the Pac-12 got screwed adding Utah and Colorado so it would be awesome to see the mountain schools beat them back to back games.

One of the biggest reasons I want a win is because Oregon fans were some of the biggest whiners when it came to conference expansion. There were some very vocal fans that said the Pac-12 got screwed adding Utah and Colorado so it would be awesome to see the mountain schools beat them back to back games.
It seems unlikely that it would stop them from complaining about our addition.

I tailgate every week at Folsom and have never been let into the lots 6hrs early. Now maybe that is due to the start times of most of our games and not actual policy. I do see that note on the map though so I will adjust my plans accordingly this weekend.
We did it for every game last year we didn't have an early kickoff, a few of them got pretty sloppy! Here is an email they sent out on September 11th last year when the policy was changed: http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=209646396

Last edited:
Back