What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon Game...

All I know is this, I don't know who steps up, somebody better. Go there to win, don't **** around. Gamboa, please stay in the box.

Prayers to the whole squad.
This game is definitely winnable...but we need Sefo, man....we need Sefo...

Win this one, backed by a follow up win against OSU and we'd be 4-1 near the top of the PAC 12 south with our only loss against a #4 team.

Not bad.

Buffs would be in business at this point. 4-1 with games against UofA, ASU, WSU, and UU left on the schedule.

Mac post practice:

-Sefo moving around better today than he did yesterday. Day to day status though. Did not practice today.
-Team came out and practiced fast and crisp today. No indication of getting down on themselves after Saturday

I'll take day to day status with Sefo. Also shows a lot about the leadership of this team if they did come out today and had a fast and crisp practice.

CsuSKTcUIAEUuSs.jpg

Oregon can be as pissed off as they want to be. I really don't think it matters.

It never matters. It's a made up narrative for fanboys to give some sort of intangible advantage to their team.

Wouldn't go so far as to say it "never" matters, but do agree that it does not matter as much as a lot of people like to suggest.

Wouldn't go so far as to say it "never" matters, but do agree that it does not matter as much as a lot of people like to suggest.
I think the only way it might ever matter is when the coaching staff puts in more time and focus on prep for the next week, than they would normally. For players to carry any emotion from a loss one week to the following week just doesn't happen.

I think the only way it might ever matter is when the coaching staff puts in more time and focus on prep for the next week, than they would normally. For players to carry any emotion from a loss one week to the following week just doesn't happen.

Again, agree to disagree.

Back