What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon Game...

Because kronsage is banged up?

Little bit. They've been pretty even and it was a question if Kronshage could go last week. Haigler got the start, then both played. This week, I think, is a bette spot for Haigler than Michigan was. He didn't play very well on Saturday, but had his moments. Really tough for a RS-Frosh getting his first start against that DL (Wormley, Glasgow and Charleton will all get drafted) with the blitzes they can bring from guys like Peppers et al. Oregon will have speed, but nowhere near the defensive talent we saw on Saturday. And a far cry from last year's Ducks that had Buckner & Balducci on the DL with Walker & French at LB. Got some injuries and suspensions in their front 7, too. Much better spot, by far.

Little bit. They've been pretty even and it was a question if Kronshage could go last week. Haigler got the start, then both played. This week, I think, is a bette spot for Haigler than Michigan was. He didn't play very well on Saturday, but had his moments. Really tough for a RS-Frosh getting his first start against that DL (Wormley, Glasgow and Charleton will all get drafted) with the blitzes they can bring from guys like Peppers et al. Oregon will have speed, but nowhere near the defensive talent we saw on Saturday. And a far cry from last year's Ducks that had Buckner & Balducci on the DL with Walker & French at LB. Got some injuries and suspensions in their front 7, too. Much better spot, by far.
I actually think this week is a good spot for kronsage. Oregon is struggling against the run and he seems to be more dominant in the the run game. Actually Callahan would probably be the best if the coaches wanted to go run heavy with Montez, he is a mauler. Haigler would obviously do better than last week but I think it depends on the game plan who they will use.

Thanks for the info...I guess I don't pay enough attention. I sure hope the buffs can ram it down Oregon's proverbial throat.
Cant wait for Saturday.

This is a Duck team that gave up nearly 400 yards to both UC Davis and Virginia at home. Saying that their defense is not as good as Michigan's is pretty big understatement.

so this is what they are wearing this weekend - I think they misspelled duck and ducks?

proxy.jpg

We really should win this game. Oregon is the favorite based on name recognition and home field. I maintain that CU has the better football team.

We really should win this game. Oregon is the favorite based on name recognition and home field. I maintain that CU has the better football team.

We should have the advantage or be even in most position groups.

Game will come down to QB play and special teams. If Sefo is healthy enough to be effective or is Montez can get over his jitters QB will be good enough to win.

On special teams we should count on Oregon coming after the punter to test our protection and/or to force us to commit enough to protection to allow some big returns. Also can we KO without giving up a huge advantage.

We should have the advantage or be even in most position groups.

Game will come down to QB play and special teams. If Sefo is healthy enough to be effective or is Montez can get over his jitters QB will be good enough to win.

On special teams we should count on Oregon coming after the punter to test our protection and/or to force us to commit enough to protection to allow some big returns. Also can we KO without giving up a huge advantage.

I've heard that it's legal to punt it out of bounds . . .

I'm amazed at the knowledge some Allbuffers have about the OL. Even if I paid attention to what they are doing, I wouldn't really know what I was looking at. Keep it coming!

I'm amazed at the knowledge some Allbuffers have about the OL. Even if I paid attention to what they are doing, I wouldn't really know what I was looking at. Keep it coming!

The problem is sorting out the facts from someone just bull-****ting their way through an argument.

I like to watch the plays develop. That's why I like to watch games in a stadium, because the TV often clips the important parts out. The end zone views are the best for watching line play.

Back