What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon Game...

O9Yzl.gif

Greetings Buffs. Please, please, please beat Oregon this weekend. Since we seem incapable of doing it ourselves we will need you to step up to the plate. I refuse to believe that a team that dresses like Gumby should win a game (much less deserves to). Second, those are the scariest looking Oregon cheerleaders I've seen in a decade. Did Chip take the hot ones with him? Finally, I thought you guys looked really good against Michigan. Things are definitely looking up in Boulder. Good luck.

Greetings Buffs. Please, please, please beat Oregon this weekend. Since we seem incapable of doing it ourselves we will need you to step up to the plate. I refuse to believe that a team that dresses like Gumby should win a game (much less deserves to). Second, those are the scariest looking Oregon cheerleaders I've seen in a decade. Did Chip take the hot ones with him? Finally, I thought you guys looked really good against Michigan. Things are definitely looking up in Boulder. Good luck.
Thanks. If we were healthy and our Spastic Teams weren't atrocious, I'd be expecting a win...but it will be a tough one for us. Michigan was the first time in 10 years I think anyone here would give us even a small chance of beating a great team on the road and I think consensus we have a chance against a team not nearly as good as Michigan. Go Buffs!

Thanks. If we were healthy and our Spastic Teams weren't atrocious, I'd be expecting a win...but it will be a tough one for us. Michigan was the first time in 10 years I think anyone here would give us even a small chance of beating a great team on the road and I think consensus we have a chance against a team not nearly as good as Michigan. Go Buffs!
My favorite part of the Michigan game was how completely flumoxed Harbaugh and his players were that CU was not only making a game of it but leading them through most of it. You could just see them questioning their assumptions on the natural order of the universe. It was awesome. Step 2 for you happens this weekend. I think the meth heads in Eugene will go on suicide watch if you take this one. Fingers crossed.

Thanks. We'd like to pave your way to the championship game where we will meet you. There, Chido will be ejected after literally ripping Webb's head off on a corner blitz. That's right, I said literally. He will also be charged with murder, because that ****'s gonna be premeditated.

I like you, bear whore.

Thanks. We'd like to pave your way to the championship game where we will meet you. There, Chido will be ejected after literally ripping Webb's head off on a corner blitz. That's right, I said literally. He will also be charged with murder, because that ****'s gonna be premeditated.
This is signature worthy. Nice

We really should win this game. Oregon is the favorite based on name recognition and home field. I maintain that CU has the better football team.
I still believe Oregon has more talent than Colorado, but not at the right positions to beat you guys. Luckily for you guys if the game is close the Helfrich is an idiot so he will find some way to hand you guys a win.

I still believe Oregon has more talent than Colorado, but not at the right positions to beat you guys. Luckily for you guys if the game is close the Helfrich is an idiot so he will find some way to hand you guys a win.
Don't take this the wrong way but y'all hired him. The better team won period. Almost gave it to you but sorry man.

I honestly thought we were done when they reversed the first down call and we had to punt.
I thought, ****- here we go again.

It took him longer than I thought it would to dismantle your program.

Oregon's roster is so unbalanced. 5th string RB is better than 1st string S.

I won't argue with the more talent comment if you're talking talent alone. There were a couple of times that I felt like CU was being out-athleted in the 2nd half, to be honest.

But CU has the better, more rounded football team. You have every right to be pissed at Helfrich, because while he had superior athletes at a lot of positions, you guys aren't great across the board, and they don't seem well-coached at all.

I won't argue with the more talent comment if you're talking talent alone. There were a couple of times that I felt like CU was being out-athleted in the 2nd half, to be honest.

But CU has the better, more rounded football team. You have every right to be pissed at Helfrich, because while he had superior athletes at a lot of positions, you guys aren't great across the board, and they don't seem well-coached at all.
Oregon really impressed me at the receiver position, if guys are beating Chido and Oliver and Thompson you know they are talented/

Looking back, the 2 pt conversion was HUGE. Without that, we loose. It puts us up by 3, forcing the Ducks to throw and go for the TD while well within FG range.

If CU goes for 1 or fails on the 2 pt, Ducks pound Benoit up the middle and kick the winning FG. No 'Spoon int.

He did miss a couple of reads also, we had two maybe three TDs left on the field...His first interception he had a wide open receiver running down the middle of the field

He'll see that on film. Plus first game in a hostile place, not everything is gonna click sometimes. More time he plays, the better.

He did miss a couple of reads also, we had two maybe three TDs left on the field...His first interception he had a wide open receiver running down the middle of the field
That was Irwin or Keeney. We all know that TEs are just for show.

Back