What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon pre-game event at Nike

NW Buff

Club Member
Club Member
Tiger Woods Conference center on the Nike world campus. Full house with a good mix of people who had flown in a us locals. Shook hands with DiStefano, but refrained from asking about facilities.

My impression of the event was good. There were a lot of people there and several of the people out from Colorado commented on the size of the event. I think many people visiting were mostly excited about getting to shop at the Nike employee store.

Both DiStefano and Bohn talked. The first words out of DiStefano's mouth were that they hired the right coach. It's clear from both of them that they are starting to feel the pressure on football. Bohn said that they had chartered a flight to bring out a group of boosters and donors (not sure if this is normal). Couple of the guys my family and I were sitting with had come out with that group. Bohn took every chance he could to talk about the basketball program.

Keynote was a Nike exec whose daughter is attending CU.

One point of interest was that there were two regents attending and they made a big deal out of that (don't ask me names, I was paying attention to my son).

Overall, a good group of people there and I'm still proud to be a Buff.

edit - If mods can add a "t" to the thread title... thanks.

Last edited:
Back