What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State: 1pm mt Pac-12 Networks

Oregon State wins this one easy and the next week, the Buffs beat one of the best coaches in the business...Mike Riley, he has too many holes on defense. I could be wrong, I have been before, believe it or not.

Question: If I have an Ipad and an Iphone, have the Pac 12 network, and am not in US during the game... Is there any "player" option to see game on either device? Both are streaming challenged. I suspect my best option is find a computer somewhere somehow? Or KOA on internet? Just checking amongst you in case there is a circumvent?

"

• Comcast / Xfinity: Comcast / XfinityTV customers who get a Pac-12 channel as part of their TV package can watch all 7 Pac-12 channels live online at XfinityTV.com (but not Pac-12 Now) at http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/specials/Pac-12. ***Note that Xfinity streaming is only on the Web, not on mobile devices such as iPad and iPhone. Please contact Comcast with any questions about when Pac-12 streaming will be supported through the Xfinity TV apps on mobile devices. "

This is correct - unless you can find a site that is streaming it - i.e. firstrowsports? I was in Costa Rica for the CU v. UCA game and searched everywhere to try and find it to no avail.. I was stuck in AllBuffs chat and on ESPN Gamecast....

Question: If I have an Ipad and an Iphone, have the Pac 12 network, and am not in US during the game... Is there any "player" option to see game on either device? Both are streaming challenged. I suspect my best option is find a computer somewhere somehow? Or KOA on internet? Just checking amongst you in case there is a circumvent?

"

• Comcast / Xfinity: Comcast / XfinityTV customers who get a Pac-12 channel as part of their TV package can watch all 7 Pac-12 channels live online at XfinityTV.com (but not Pac-12 Now) at http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/specials/Pac-12. ***Note that Xfinity streaming is only on the Web, not on mobile devices such as iPad and iPhone. Please contact Comcast with any questions about when Pac-12 streaming will be supported through the Xfinity TV apps on mobile devices. "

Since it's on the PAC12 network, it's very hard for fans to see it. Even those who supposedly subscribe to it.

Since it's on the PAC12 network, it's very hard for fans to see it. Even those who supposedly subscribe to it.

Meh. Much better than all years prior where we had 1-2 games not televised at all, or on some random channel where you had to purchase it ppv

Kinda figured I was pooched! Thanks for the input.... I will be watching progress in some form..... :nod:

Anyone know if they are going to wear Flood stickers on their helmets? Csu wore em saturday I believe.
yea they beat us to the punch on that one. Makes them look like they care, even though they still played their game. While we canceled ours and are looking for a filler game. CU will look like the copycat now.

yea they beat us to the punch on that one. Makes them look like they care, even though they still played their game. While we canceled ours and are looking for a filler game. CU will look like the copycat now.

Honestly, nobody will give a crap. Showing support for the flood victims isn't a situation where you worry about a me too reputation.

What a stupid ****ing comment.

Back