What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State Depth Chart

h/t to Rivals' Brie Thomas
yhpqtmdu6kzi5qr4gbix

I don't see any real changes since last week other than we finally seem to have the actual DL depth chart.

We have snapper. They have beaver

Moeller missed a tackle or two but he still did a great job against those speed backs on the outside. I was very surprised as someone brought that up early in the week and I dismissed it but it was a good game plan.
Nice to have a DC that knows what he's doing.

What has been the deal with Lisella? Miller has been the only OL listed with an injury which came at the wrong part of the season as he missed his opportunity to get meaningful snaps in our OOC schedule.
Well John's one of my best friends up here (pretty sure that was obvious and how I've gotten to know a lot of the guys on the team well). He noticed that he couldn't finish a lot of the conditioning that even guys that are not in the best of shape were finishing. Went into the doctor and he has a hypertensive reaction to exercise and his blood pressure after exercising was double what it should be. He was put on medication and lost weight (keep in mind he was 235 in high school). That hasn't helped as much as it should so he's in a crossroads and it really sucks. Even last year he would complain by being wore down at the end of games more than he should've. He's always been in good shape and that shouldn't happen. So he's in a tough spot, but it's looking like he's going to try to give it a go and hopefully things improve.

Well John's one of my best friends up here (pretty sure that was obvious and how I've gotten to know a lot of the guys on the team well). He noticed that he couldn't finish a lot of the conditioning that even guys that are not in the best of shape were finishing. Went into the doctor and he has a hypertensive reaction to exercise and his blood pressure after exercising was double what it should be. He was put on medication and lost weight (keep in mind he was 235 in high school). That hasn't helped as much as it should so he's in a crossroads and it really sucks. Even last year he would complain by being wore down at the end of games more than he should've. He's always been in good shape and that shouldn't happen. So he's in a tough spot, but it's looking like he's going to try to give it a go and hopefully things improve.

Appreciate the info. Wish him the best. That blood stuff can be tricky, but I am sure its a huge help to have the sports medicine facility up stairs to help figure it out.

I'll probably just create a thread later on so this doesn't get buried.

While I feel this is likely the case, I don't think us fans have seen anything yet to confirm this theory.
He did play a lot last year as a true freshman, albeit due to injuries. It will probably take a little time, but I bet he is starting or playing a significant amount by the end of the season. We will need him.

I think when Adams is thinking of getting some guys in, he's probably thinking Wiefels, Huckins and Callahan. I'm not sure anyone else is ready for primetime snaps.

I think when Adams is thinking of getting some guys in, he's probably thinking Wiefels, Huckins and Callahan. I'm not sure anyone else is ready for primetime snaps.

With Haigler taking the RT role is it possible we see Kronshage playing some interior OL? Wiefels and Huckins haven't earned playing time and Callahan is riding pine as a LT backup.

With Haigler taking the RT role is it possible we see Kronshage playing some interior OL? Wiefels and Huckins haven't earned playing time and Callahan is riding pine as a LT backup.

I think there's a good chance that's our 2017 OL if Irwin returns for the 6th year. Irwin-Kough-Lynott-Kronshage-Haigler

I don't know about playing Kronshage on the interior this year, though. Kough has been our best OL (beast so far this season) and Lynott is good & growing with every snap. I don't want to sit those guys.

I think if we needed someone to come in at OG, Wiefels would be the first option. fwiw, I thought he played well when he filled in at C.

I think there's a good chance that's our 2017 OL if Irwin returns for the 6th year. Irwin-Kough-Lynott-Kronshage-Haigler

I don't know about playing Kronshage on the interior this year, though. Kough has been our best OL (beast so far this season) and Lynott is good & growing with every snap. I don't want to sit those guys.

I think if we needed someone to come in at OG, Wiefels would be the first option. fwiw, I thought he played well when he filled in at C.

Wiefels' snaps were cleaner than Kelley's, but run blocking suffered. To my untrained eye anyway.

Back