What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State Game Visits

Intellectually I know it doesn't matter anymore, but my initial reaction to Jackson's clothes was that the coaches should pull his offer. Old instincts are hard to bury.

Pretty sure those are his HS's colors/ gear.

But, yeah, old habits are hard to break. I still have a hesitation to put on a red t-shirt or gym shorts. Maybe it's healthy that I can do it these days? :D

I started putting on some red boxers and shorts post CU win and going for a run. I feel like a good Buff getting ball sweat on some red.

Needless to say, I've been pretty out of shape for a decade.

I'll admit to finally having a little red in the wardrobe but you don't bring it to Folsom for goodness sake and certainly not in front of Ralphie. He's lucky he didn't get gored

Nebraska red is dumb

Kid wears his school colors on a recruiting trip and visits the stadium before the game and they happen to have some red and you get all red-arsed? Wow. You should be red-faced. Now go drink some red beer, eat tomatoes, some red apples and put on your red toe polish.:love:

For the record, stinkn linkn is ports-potty-heaven. Go Buffs.

Did have the CU gear on at the game.

Nebraska red is dumb

Kid wears his school colors on a recruiting trip and visits the stadium before the game and they happen to have some red and you get all red-arsed? Wow. You should be red-faced. Now go drink some red beer, eat tomatoes, some red apples and put on your red toe polish.:love:

For the record, stinkn linkn is ports-potty-heaven. Go Buffs.

Did have the CU gear on at the game.
No red. We must beat it out of USC and Utah. No red.

I'll admit to finally having a little red in the wardrobe but you don't bring it to Folsom for goodness sake and certainly not in front of Ralphie. He's lucky he didn't get gored
noticed Saturday a lot of fans had on red shorts and a few red shirts? WTF? who in their right mind gets up and says "here let me put on my red before going to Boulder". ****ing idots

noticed Saturday a lot of fans had on red shorts and a few red shirts? WTF? who in their right mind gets up and says "here let me put on my red before going to Boulder". ****ing idots
I saw a guy in the beer line wearing a Nebraska hat.

I saw a guy in the beer line wearing a Nebraska hat.

Maybe I saw that guy. He was wearing a Nub hat and was walking hand-in-hand through the concourse with a girl wearing CU gear. SMH

Friends don't let friends make a spectacle of themselves like that.

I also saw Wisconsin and Uterus gear in the stands, along with a guy sporting an orange Broncos jersey.

Note to bandwagon fans, it's okay to own CU gear even if you did not attend CU Boulder. Some of the most passionate Buff fans I've ever met never attended classes at CU.

And if you have to wear a Broncos jersey to a CU white-out, make it a white one.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just weird. Why would someone do that?
He was thirsty?
Who even gives a f*#k about the Red Hoard anymore? They are dead to me (and I've got 20 more reasons to hate 'em than most everyone else here).........unless they spend money supporting CU.

Back