What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State Game

It's also family weekend. Everyone can make it home by naptime.
Nap time? With a game over at 4pm, I will be lucky to get to my car by 4:30pm and home by 6pm with traffic. Not really nap time. I will also leave for the game no later than 9am to pick up attendees and get out there by 10am. This isn't just a matter of grabbing an Uber to the tailgate when I want - it is all day.

I look forward to it. I will be happy about doing so, but it also isn't a small commitment to make on a Saturday when I leave for a business trip Sunday morning. This is one of the things I feel CU fails to recognize in many regards. Making it more of an event is a great thing. Build this thing up!

PS - I will be asleep by 10pm at the latest as opposed to 3am, so not time for nap time!

Last edited:
I have a love/hate relationship with early games. And while 12:30 isn't really early, it's earlier than normal.

We will probably do a brunch tailgate. Fun, but more work than normal.

I'm in. Looking forward to my tailgate menu assignment.

I have a love/hate relationship with early games. And while 12:30 isn't really early, it's earlier than normal.

We will probably do a brunch tailgate. Fun, but more work than normal.

My plan is to get thee early and bring donuts & coffee. Do we have Irish whiskey for the coffee?

Back