What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State

Wow, not a very big contingent on the beavs message board. buffnut99 has posted more on there than all of them put together...and that's one post.

From the beavs message board

The good news is that Oregon lost.
The bad news is that Colorado is closer to Rose Bowl level caliber at this point than doormat.
The good news is that we probably would have lost to them anyhow given our recent experience.

and this from the beavs board

I've read that several times here so I had to check it out.

They have 25 seniors by my count looking at their roster. That's not an overwhelming amount.

Saturday they beat Oregon with only 2 senior starters on their offense, and a freshman QB.

They do have a lot of senior starters on defense, but that's not their strong point anyway.

This year or never? I don't think so.

The strangest comment in one of the threads... "If Montez beats us throwing the ball, than we deserve to lose!"

Why are they acting like Montez is garbage when he just lit up a far better team than what OSU has?

Wow, not a very big contingent on the beavs message board. buffnut99 has posted more on there than all of them put together...and that's one post.
The Mod's a nice enough guy, he said they're less than a year old and told me to invite other Buff fans to join. They haven't seen CU fans in our current coming-out-of-hibernation-and-about-to-be-insufferable state.

Minny and Boise both put up at least 30 on them, we should score 40+ being at home/altitude. Our D will probably give up around 20.

If our offense comes out and blitzes them like we did to CSU, this game won't be close. That defense will be so exhausted by the end of the 1st.

Our defense is a lot better than what it has shown the last two weeks. We've played two very explosive offenses and gave them a few gifts, which led to points.
I don't think the Beavers score more than 14 points. And that's probably in garbage time. I think CSU would beat these guys, and look what we did to CSU.

No matter what you think, it looks pretty cool at game time.
th
Looks like a cotton field. Perhaps we should all sing Dixie.

and this from the beavs board

I've read that several times here so I had to check it out.

They have 25 seniors by my count looking at their roster. That's not an overwhelming amount.

Saturday they beat Oregon with only 2 senior starters on their offense, and a freshman QB.

They do have a lot of senior starters on defense, but that's not their strong point anyway.

This year or never? I don't think so.
Can somebody link the board/ The ones I found don't have any posts that are not months old. I did find one called "building the (dental) dam", OK I added the dental, but when you think Beavers, well, never mind.

Love the white and think it looks really good. Makes sense during the hotter months as well. If you don't have a white CU shirt, just wear a white shirt. Its. Not. That. Hard.
Yeah, if you look at the games in the warm weather months from the "glory years" almost everyone wore white because it was comfortable. The idea of having to wear team gear at sporting events really came about in the last 20 years or so.

Love the white and think it looks really good. Makes sense during the hotter months as well. If you don't have a white CU shirt, just wear a white shirt. Its. Not. That. Hard.

I don't have white pants. Is it okay not to wear pants if your legs are super white?

Back