What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon vs. Colorado game thead

Okay, I hate to bail on my team, but it's almost two in the morning here, and I don't see us pulling this one out. I'm a bad fan.

Go Buffs!

We left the stadium at halftime. Couldn't take watching any more of that assbeating in person. Didn't even listen to the radio on the way home.

Watching our players on the field post-game laughing and yucking it up with the opponents really made it clear how little these guys care. Thanks Hawk for signing a bunch of inferior talent and coaching into indifferent losers. How could anyone with a shred of self respect feel jovial after getting bent over for 40plus for the third week in a row? Puke!

Watching our players on the field post-game laughing and yucking it up with the opponents really made it clear how little these guys care. Thanks Hawk for signing a bunch of inferior talent and coaching into indifferent losers. How could anyone with a shred of self respect feel jovial after getting bent over for 40plus for the third week in a row? Puke!

Handler was giggling like a schoolgirl on the sideline in the 4th, sickening.

Handler was giggling like a schoolgirl on the sideline in the 4th, sickening.

PRich yucking it up after the game. Even if you are injured it should devestate you that your teammates are getting beat into oblivion. Instead send another tweet RecklessRich.

did it occur to you that some of these guys might have know each other in high school or at something like that? I wouldn't want to see what happened with UCLA and Arizona go down with our guys.

did it occur to you that some of these guys might have know each other in high school or at something like that? I wouldn't want to see what happened with UCLA and Arizona go down with our guys.

So ****ing what? Your pal just knocked your dick in the dirt. Have some respect for yourself, your team and your fans and at least pretend you care about being emasculated in your own house. Then go send your pal a tweet.

So ****ing what? Your pal just knocked your dick in the dirt. Have some respect for yourself, your team and your fans and at least pretend you care about being emasculated in your own house. Then go send your pal a tweet.
No **** Im feeling that. I dont know how Cali kids do but I never played harder than against guys I knew or who were my friends. We'll be friends after the game and, Handler, your ass would be puking about right now cause youd be running.

It's just a big lovefest now that we're in the Pac, didn't you get the message? We like all our opponents and their fans, and they all like us back. It's all just wonderful!

No **** Im feeling that. I dont know how Cali kids do but I never played harder than against guys I knew or who were my friends. We'll be friends after the game and, Handler, your ass would be puking about right now cause youd be running.

Friends? Play harder. It's that much worse to get bitch slapped around by your buddy. Shake hands then leave. Don't ****ing laugh and giggle after putting forth one of the worst efforts in recent history. Have some ****ing dignity.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. I see our recruiting being much better than Hawk's. Still needs to be better but improving significantly.

I also do see some areas of improvement but the talent and injuries have put us in a position that makes them hard to see. At the minimum the players look like they are starting to care unlike the last staff, we don't have guys playing leapfrog on the sidelines while we are losing games.

Embree gets at least a couple of full years before I go into panic mode.

Seriously where? I'm not trying to be a smartass, but I am not seeing it.

Late hits are definitely the mark of an undisciplined team, and the coaches do deserve some blame for that.

With that said, the fact that we're the most penalized team in the conference is directly correlated with the lack of talent we have. Our OL rarely blocks the opposing defense on the first effort and our guys have to grab and hold to make up for the fact that they aren't quick enough to actually block someone. I see similar problems defensively; guys hold to make up for the lack of speed.

This is a bad football team and I just don't feel right blaming the one guy who appears to care. Embree isn't coach Mac, but at least he seems genuinely upset with the team.

Caring and doing something about it are two different things. 99% of the fanbase is genuinely upset with the team, but that doesn't make them qualified to coach them.

Caring and doing something about it are two different things. 99% of the fanbase is genuinely upset with the team, but that doesn't make them qualified to coach them.

I agree. Also, ranting and raving and a defeatist attitude both before and after games is not exactly what I want to see out of a head coach.

[video=youtube;U0lbdPKl8hg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0lbdPKl8hg[/video]

Back