What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Orms reinstated (was "Sounds like Parker Orms has the fire back")

Run-of-the-mill athlete Twitter:

8:32 pm: follow [celebrity] funny ass [expletive] tho! haha
8:37 pm: follow [real life friend] love u man
8:38 pm: #nohomo
8:52 pm: in the weight room ready 2 [expletive] [expletive] up on saturday! your [sic] going down [name of upcoming opponent] [expletive]!
9:01 pm: [bible verse]

Like football picks in the newspaper, Twitter at its most mundane is "for entertainment purposes only" and best viewed by the inner circle who gets the inside jokes. Twitter at its best is when you can aggregate news you want from sources like Adam from Rivals and links to BDC practice notes. It is what it is.

Speaking of 'literacy', kind of, the wall clocks at the gym I go to have 2" x 4" insets that show the time digitally. They have them, and they are manufactured, because a fair percentage of people can't read a clock.

You wouldn't see many wearing hats then. The age gap is pretty clear in this thread.

Hahahahahah. Let's revisit this in a decade, and you can tell me how stupid you guys looked. I know how this works...I used to be a stupid teenager too.

Hahahahahah. Let's revisit this in a decade, and you can tell me how stupid you guys looked. I know how this works...I used to be a stupid teenager too.
Wait so you don't think acid washed jeans, mullets, and denim jackets are cool anymore?

Wait so you don't think acid washed jeans, mullets, and denim jackets are cool anymore?

For the record--and this is a real source of pride--I made it through the 80s (and 90s) without acid washed denim touching my body.

But yeah, I looked just as stupid in my day, as you guys look in yours. It's a right of passage.

Your post suggests to me that you understand, on some level, but just in case it's unclear: You guys look stupid, and you will think so too, someday. But, it doesn't matter, so keep on having fun.

Wally still looks the same, minus the mullet. Those are against uniform regulations.

For the record, I never had a mullet. No way my dad would have permitted that. I was the guy with bangs down to my chin (that I could push off to the side when I was at home). I guess it was party in the front, business in the back.

For the record--and this is a real source of pride--I made it through the 80s (and 90s) without acid washed denim touching my body.

But yeah, I looked just as stupid in my day, as you guys look in yours. It's a right of passage.

Your post suggests to me that you understand, on some level, but just in case it's unclear: You guys look stupid, and you will think so too, someday. But, it doesn't matter, so keep on having fun.
Oh I know. I want to know if DBT still feels like a pimp when he looks at this pink suit though.

Oh I know. I want to know if DBT still feels like a pimp when he looks at this pink suit though.

It's one of those rare cases of universal awesomeness. The rest of us are just passengers on DBT's planet. No homo.

JNCO Jeans and Looney toon character shirts. I wish i could build a time machine and beat myself up.

163709662_c63248f501_o.jpg

180px-Jnco175.jpg

Seriously, WTF was I thinking.

Pimp? Nah. Huggy Bear from "Starsky and Hutch" looked like a pimp. I was more a hippy who got talked into attending a senior prom. But the look is timeless. I'd fit right in, sans the suit, today, forty years later, :lol:

Last edited:
This is true, but my "friend" was wearing aviators, khaki shorts, driving a cbr and wearing a pink polo. Plus his girlfriend was wearing buffalo plaid. Who can you trust. Plus, I rocked the jean shorts well into the early 90's! (that's for you Mick!)

This is true, but my "friend" was wearing aviators, khaki shorts, driving a cbr and wearing a pink polo. Plus his girlfriend was wearing buffalo plaid. Who can you trust. Plus, I rocked the jorts well into the early 90's! (that's for you Mick!)
fify

This is true, but my "friend" was wearing aviators, khaki shorts, driving a cbr and wearing a pink polo. Plus his girlfriend was wearing buffalo plaid. Who can you trust. Plus, I rocked the jean shorts well into the early 90's! (that's for you Mick!)

Your friend sounds bad-ass! That's allsome!!

kinda wimpy looking in that pic.. another reason we suk - not much div1 talent on the roster

kinda wimpy looking in that pic.. another reason we suk - not much div1 talent on the roster
So in another thread you don't care about the injuries and all that and the coaches get an F but here you just said we don't have much D1 talent on the roster. What point are you trying to make?

Back