What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Orms reinstated (was "Sounds like Parker Orms has the fire back")

Orms latest fb status:

"God has blessed me with another opportunity! Thank you for all the support everybody! Everything happens for a reason and this was ment to happen. I wont take this for granted and i wont make the same mistake again. Time to move forward! :)"

Good we need him back.

Also, I was wrong about it being academic. I guess they were busted smoking weed in Hawaii.

Pretty boy swag

Orms latest fb status:

"God has blessed me with another opportunity! Thank you for all the support everybody! Everything happens for a reason and this was ment to happen. I wont take this for granted and i wont make the same mistake again. Time to move forward! :)"

When did he update it?

17 hours ago via Twitter:

orms13 Parker Orms

I cant believe I'm not getting the chance to play #USC this weekend! Already missed my shot against #OU

They still would have been better than what we've been playing with.

I'm rich bitch!

All right! So now we will beat USC!! Sweet!

Seriously. DB is the only hole in our defense. Now that he is here we will consume the Trojans with fireballs from our eyes and bolts of lightening from our arses!

Nevertheless, welcome back Parker! Stay out of trouble.

Also, I was wrong about it being academic. I guess they were busted smoking weed in Hawaii.

If so, that was a ridiculously long suspension, smoking weed in Hawaii is like drinking wine in Napa or ****ing goats in Nebraska--when in Rome, as they say.

If so, that was a ridiculously long suspension, smoking weed in Hawaii is like drinking wine in Napa or ****ing goats in Nebraska--when in Rome, as they say.
It's a team rule though, which they clearly violated and Embree is trying to change the culture, the length fits.

Orms and Vigo are not expected to play against the Trojans but both could return for next week's home game against Arizona. CU announced Monday that game – the final home game of the season – will kickoff at 12:30 p.m., and will be televised by Fox College Sports Pacific.

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_19233431

S
o, not starting, but I bet Orms at least will see a lot of the field.

Last edited:

It was not just because they got caught smoking weed.

What is the point of reinstating them this week, if they aren't allowed to participate in the game!?

Just reinstate them NEXT week.

Because they were not allowed to practice until being reinstated.

Glad to have him back this week if only for practice! - perhaps he can light a fire under the guys that are going to be in the game and get some of them playing like madmen out there.

Parker Orms is not the solution here. When he was healthy and playing, he was probably beaten for long passes or TDs more than anyone else in the secondary. He will be an upgrade from what is there now, granted. Barkley will eat this secondary up unless there is pressure and some amount of gap control on the blitzing that GB will revert to calling.

Parker Orms is not the solution here. When he was healthy and playing, he was probably beaten for long passes or TDs more than anyone else in the secondary. He will be an upgrade from what is there now, granted. Barkley will eat this secondary up unless there is pressure and some amount of gap control on the blitzing that GB will revert to calling.

Orms - starter before being injured.
D.D. Goodson - a running back who had two practices at defensive back before playing - excuse me - starting against Oregon.
I'll take Orms.

Back