What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU vs Stanford

And the dots connect. Of course anyone who thought Wisconsin had a terrible defense this year would be merciless in his opinions of Greg Brown's coaching.

First the Rose, now the Fiesta...a couple of great BCS match ups.

First the Rose, now the Fiesta...a couple of great BCS match ups.
the top of the pac was pretty damn good this year :nod:. And that is with USC out of the post season! Stanford's D, while unable to mark blackmon, is otherwise playing with some serious gumption.

And the dots connect. Of course anyone who thought Wisconsin had a terrible defense this year would be merciless in his opinions of Greg Brown's coaching.

Never said they were terrible. Just don't buy they were that great.

Greg Brown is still a joke

here we go. Great drive by OSU. Stanford is not exactly built to run a 2 minute offense, but Luck and 3 TO make it possible.

I'm sure Kirby Smart would have the top D with DD Goodson and Jason Espinoza in his secondary, right?

Kirby Smart would have recruited something the 4 years he was here under Hawk so he wouldn't have to play Goodson and Espinoza

So if Oklahoma State wins and Alabama goes on to beat LSU, Pickens and the folks in Stillwater would get to protest the BCS system and playoffs supporters could bang their drum a little louder.

watching stanford and luck do a 2 minute offense is like watching a master chef cook a meal for 10 without any knives and only 2 pots.

I think I get conservative here if I'm Stanford. Make sure OSU doesn't have time to answer.

Back