What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Game Thread - Weekend of Aug 26-28

I will be watching this one with some interest. 1) First "real" CFB game of the year; 2) We can see for ourselves whether Webb is the real deal or some panty-waisted Momma's boy who did not want to compete with Sefo.

I feel for Hawai'i. After playing Cal in Australia, they have to travel to Ann Arbor the next week without a bye.​
I know they are used to traveling, but that is a lot in a week

why am I not hearing all the sniveling about game time and travel time??
**** cal and **** hawaii. Im still pissed about the pizza delivery qb running all over our ass in Boulder + what they did to us last year. oh yea, **** dwebb

DW can sling it all he wants against Hawaii, that won't cause a board meltdown unless we lose against CSU. At this point, the rise is still real even with Sefo at QB.

Cal is projected for less wins than us(!). Who cares how they do in the first game where they are expected to win by double digits?

DW can sling it all he wants against Hawaii, that won't cause a board meltdown unless we lose against CSU. At this point, the rise is still real even with Sefo at QB.

Cal is projected for less wins than us(!). Who cares how they do in the first game where they are expected to win by double digits?

If all other board members shared your perspective, I would have to seriously reconsider my post.

Half of me hopes Tw@tberry Webb completely sh!t$ himself (like actually) right in the middle of the first offensive huddle, and that somehow, someway both teams lose (not sure how, but that's what I'll be cheering for).
The other half of me will enjoy the first CFB game of the season.

I just realized that 3 of the most awesome last-second wins of the past 22 years have come in the Big House at Michigan's expense - The Miracle in Michigan, Appalachian State's blocked FG, and Michigan State's win last year.

That's kinda ****ed up if you're a Michigan fan. Kinda funny for the rest of us.

I just realized that 3 of the most awesome last-second wins of the past 22 years have come in the Big House at Michigan's expense - The Miracle in Michigan, Appalachian State's blocked FG, and Michigan State's win last year.

That's kinda ****ed up if you're a Michigan fan. Kinda funny for the rest of us.

**** you.

:p

Back