What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 10/06

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Some interesting results today. The B1G sucks, makes me gag to see Penn State winning, they will get their soon enough but they shouldn't be playing at all.

Seems like games today are either track meets or completely devoid of offense.

LSU losing to Florida. LSU has a great defense but again their lack of offense is going to cost them a shot at the MNC game.

TCU getting a rude introduction to the B12 by of all schools Iowa State.

Zona' was way up on Stanford but managed to lose it. Throats might have gotten a little tight on them.

Auburn now 1-4, need to go buy themselves another QB if they want to compete.

I want Paul Rhodes as CU's coach :cry:

Chizik is out at Auburn. Without sCam Newton, he's nothing. Why is he running a pro style offense?

LSU is not even in the same class as Alabama and UF looks like they are legit, let's see if they avoid that October **** up this year (**** em)

Remember a couple years ago when all the Georgia fans wanted to fire Richt?

I want Paul Rhodes as CU's coach :cry:

Chizik is out at Auburn. Without sCam Newton, he's nothing. Why is he running a pro style offense?

LSU is not even in the same class as Alabama and UF looks like they are legit, let's see if they avoid that October **** up this year (**** em)

Can we bring back Grimes, let's pay him what it takes.

That AZ loss is funny, because if some quirky things happen, CU could still be ahead of them in the Pac-12 standings this season

Lsu's O is horrible, their Oline is much weaker than last years group. If u like speed players, watch Wv, they have guys like Oregon.

Remember a couple years ago when all the Georgia fans wanted to fire Richt?

The think the natives are still restless.

I do business with client who lives in Athens. He has told me on more than one occasion that Richt is losing his fire and he is worried that Richt is more interested in working with his church then coaching football.

Either S. Carolina is looking really good or Georgia left their game between the hedges. Do the ****s play Bama this year?

CSU making Fresno look human 14-0 FSU @ H

CSU making Fresno defense look like the Steel Curtain. I thought that McElwain was supposed to be an offensive miracle workers. Into the 4th quarter and CSU has under 150 total yards and no points.

Meanwhile Missouri may want to reconsider joining the SEC, losing to Vandy 9-6 in the 3rd. A&M losing to Ole Miss in the 3rd.

How many PAC games will Leach win, lost to Oregon St. 19-6. Losing to Oregon St. this year isn't neccessarily a bad thing, they are ranked but to only score 6 isn't going to make the fans happy. He was supposed to light up the scoreboard.

The Texas - WVU game is like arena football. First team to stop the other from scoring wins.

These teams are faster jogging to the huddle than our guys are full speed.:cry:

The Texas - WVU game is like arena football. First team to stop the other from scoring wins.

These teams are faster jogging to the huddle than our guys are full speed.:cry:

Luckeyes and Fuskers have nearly matched their point total, and it's not even halftime yet. 35-24 Luckeyes with :23 seconds until halftime.

At one point I thought I saw that the fuskers were up 17-7. :lol:

All the discussion of fans unhappy with Richt and Miles, when the the Texas fans finally have enough of Mac Brown.

Biggest football budget in the NCAA, takes his pick of recruits from the richest state in HS football talent in the nation. Won a NC when he had Vince Young but other than that has had more dissapointment than success considering the resources available.

All the discussion of fans unhappy with Richt and Miles, when the the Texas fans finally have enough of Mac Brown.

Biggest football budget in the NCAA, takes his pick of recruits from the richest state in HS football talent in the nation. Won a NC when he had Vince Young but other than that has had more dissapointment than success considering the resources available.

WVa is quickly becoming one of my favorite non-CU teams ... love their speed and the fearless way they play on offense.

And they're going to beat Texass in Mack's House.

WVU might be playing Alabama when all is set and done, although I still think their lack of defense catches up with them during a game at some point.

WVa is quickly becoming one of my favorite non-CU teams ... love their speed and the fearless way they play on offense.

And they're going to beat Texass in Mack's House.

For some strange reason, their fans were completely unlike their normal selves when they were in Boulder.

wow Ohio State has 49 points and its still in the 3rd quarter? :wow:

I flipped on back and forth with the WVU/Texas game. Great offense but when teams can't make stops it gets kind of boring.

For some strange reason, their fans were completely unlike their normal selves when they were in Boulder.

Not sure what you're getting at ... I got along famously with 'Neer fans when they were here ... both before and after the game. Or is that what you mean ... they they are generally obnoxious?

wow Ohio State has 49 points and its still in the 3rd quarter? :wow:

Does anyone else besides me think that the Nubs thought they were going to enter the B1G and immediately dominate? :lol:

Back