What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/20

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
LSU - aTm is one of those games where I'd like both teams to lose. aTm playing better than I thought they would but looks like LSU will figure out how to beat them.

Purdue beating tOSU at Columbus but it would be a huge surprise if that holds up as well.

Vandy beating Auburn, Chizek going from a NC to 1-6 two years later!

LSU - aTm is one of those games where I'd like both teams to lose. aTm playing better than I thought they would but looks like LSU will figure out how to beat them.

Purdue beating tOSU at Columbus but it would be a huge surprise if that holds up as well.

braxton miller just got killed

wisconsin is beating minnesoita so bad that they are now politely golf clapping after every badger TD

A&M has done alot better than most people thought they would in the SEC, but Missouri is really sucking.

Purdue D-coord. should be fired immediately - giving OSU about a 40 yard cushion on their last drive.

is it just me or does brian griese and gary danielson sound damn near like the same person?

A&M has done alot better than most people thought they would in the SEC, but Missouri is really sucking.

A&M has a lot of talent. Their coaching has been questionable for a long time but they have some serious talent. Mizzou does not have the players to compete week to week. It will be interesting to see if they can recruit up to SEC standards in the future. They don't have a big local talent base. They have historically recruited Texas well but they could always pitch playing Texas teams to the kids. Now it may be harder.

South Carolina needs to get it together or Florida could blow them out early. Fl all ready up 7-0 after a fumble inside the 5, now they have the ball back again.

And Flo gives it back with a personal foul against the snapper on the punt. Marginal call at best.

holy hell, what a catch by the UF receiver negated by a chop block against clowney.

I never mind seeing Spurrier get beat.

This game I just have a feeling that UF is just a small margin away from blowing it open. Their own mistakes have kept SC in the game. I hope that UF doesn't pitter this thing away and end up losing it.

I never mind seeing Spurrier get beat.

This game I just have a feeling that UF is just a small margin away from blowing it open. Their own mistakes have kept SC in the game. I hope that UF doesn't pitter this thing away and end up losing it.
I'm the opposite, I love seeing the 'Ol ball coach win. That's coaching.

NU (Northwestern) up on NU (Nubb) 7-3 early in the 2nd.

Nubb has 3 turnovers already ... 2 by the PRs.

game over. god how are so many supposedly titanic SEC clashes between top 10 teams relatively early blowouts?

South Carolina is fumbling this game away. Florida just got their 3rd TD off USC turnovers. 21-3 now.

Doesn't look like either defense is going to give away much today. Florida taking advantage of SC mistakes. 18 point margin is big, if SC opens up to try to get back in it UF could force even more mistakes. End up with a final score that looks like a blow-out on a game that was actually very close on the field.

Doesn't look like either defense is going to give away much today. Florida taking advantage of SC mistakes. 18 point margin is big, if SC opens up to try to get back in it UF could force even more mistakes. End up with a final score that looks like a blow-out on a game that was actually very close on the field.

They just said that Florida has 21 points but only 29 total yards!

NW up on Nubb at the half 14-10. :thumbsup:

Nebraska is playing like Colorado does. They are doing everything they can to beat themselves. The O-line is bad and special team play is even worse. NW may win this game. The Husker coaches are not know for their second half adjustments.

Nebraska is playing like Colorado does. They are doing everything they can to beat themselves. The O-line is bad and special team play is even worse. NW may win this game. The Husker coaches are not know for their second half adjustments.
that 4th and 3 play where your TE pulls left instead of running the right play (thereby blocking the two pulling OL going the other way) was pretty HaLkian.

Last edited:
TT gets 2 huge calls down 7 in the first OT. First a mystery roughing the passer call against TCU, and it would've been 3rd and 9 if that hadn't been called, then a total non-call for what should've been offensive PI on the tying TD.

Somebody tell me why we didn't give Klein a look when he was in HS? Oops, Hawkins was HC...

Back