What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 10/25-10/26

Huge 4th down conversion by Duke

I think I'm watching this game just to offset the offensive explosion that will happen in the UCLA-Oregon game

Classic. VT in shock. Duke bowl eligible, first win over ranked team on road since 1971

OK so I did hear that right. Actually I thought I heard their first win over a ranked team in 40 years, period. Either way, :wow:

For those who don't follow the ACC this really isn't that big of a surprise. VT has been living on the edge all season with a non-existent offense.

OK so I did hear that right. Actually I thought I heard their first win over a ranked team in 40 years, period. Either way, :wow:

For those who don't follow the ACC this really isn't that big of a surprise. VT has been living on the edge all season with a non-existent offense.

Yep VT had been carrying a horseshoe in that lunch pail. Should have 3 or 4 losses right now.

Did this TT-OU game get delayed or something? How the hell is it only midway thru the 3rd when it started at 3:30? Thought I saw something about it being a delayed start.

UCLA DL and Utah DL are going to destroy us.

LOL you can hear UO's crowd chant "bull****." Awesome.

CyKoSlAp2_zps3674af72.gif

New Mexico State currently down 1 point to an FCS Independent who last year was D2. The Aggies are not a very good football team.

Back