What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 10/27

Wasn't to long ago that UGA fans wanted to run Richt out of town. Giant win for the Dogs.

Good to see Pedo State getting smashed, even if it is by tOSU.

Arky and Auburn keep on losing, Both will probably be hiring new coaches before next season.

Crap. U picked OU? Was hoping to pick up the slack in college pickem.

Actually I picked ND with the points, hoping to play reverse psychology on myself. :lol:

Logically and realistically OU wins this game by 4 TD's. But logically and realistically ND should have about 3 losses. Not that I think ND is that good, just that they illogically win games against mediocre competition, and now I'm afraid they might get lucky because OU will forget to show up.

Wasn't to long ago that UGA fans wanted to run Richt out of town. Giant win for the Dogs.

Arky and Auburn keep on losing, Both will probably be hiring new coaches before next season.

They're not exactly fond of him, even now. That South Carolina loss won't be forgotten.

NC State was bound to lose to the tar holes pretty soon after beating them 5 straight times. And that 4th loss is guaranteed on the road at Clemson. Also in the ACC, Duke got a reality check today.

Would give anything for someone to knock VT out of representing the Coastal. Those ****ers get lucky breaks year after year. This year it's UNC being ineligible. Not out of the question they pull a "CU '05" and represent the Coastal in the ACCCG with a 4-4 record.

Speaking of championship games, USC might not even be representing the South after their loss to Zona. Oregon should be pissed that their game(s) against USC just lost their meaning.

Wouldn't mind seeing Michigan put a solid beating on Nebraska. When are the Corn fans going to run Bo out of town.

Also CSU- Hawaii is on Root Sports. Even with the small stadium it looks like a HS scrimmage crowd. CSU scored 3 straight TDs and had all the momentum with a 14 point lead. Genious decides to onside kick. Hawaii grabs it and returns it to the 1 then scores. CSU was driving again and Hawaii gets a pick. CSU still ahead but they are looking for a way to lose.

Iowa State turning into a decent defensive team. Baylor only has 14 points against them with about 3 minutes left in the half.

Auburn gets drilled by A&M, which means they're going winless in SEC play this year. Their remaining conference games are against UGA and Bama.

Why are people now thinking it´s a given ND goes the title game if they win out?

Fuskers beat up Michigan. Was hoping to see a meltdown in Stinkoln.

Sooners choked big time against ND.

AZ beating USC was a surprise. In the top 25 Ohio and Rutgers lost as well. Mich State beats Wisconsin in OT

You can bet the ranch on that, and you can probably add in Dooley.

It's not. If Oregon and Bama win out, it's Oregon and Bama. And that's how it should be.

Disagree. If KSU and Bama win out it is KSU and Bama. KSU has a harder schedule and just wacked the number 14 team in the country. USC just screwed Oregon by losing and Oregon State is losing to Washington right now.

It's not. If Oregon and Bama win out, it's Oregon and Bama. And that's how it should be.
Oregon is nowhere near to competing with Bama, Florida, LSU, or Georgia - all those teams would out muscle them. Oregon is a finesse team. I remember all the blowhards saying they would beat LSU last year. Those 4 teams would absolutely just line up and kick their duck ass in. K State would be a much better challenge.

Disagree. If KSU and Bama win out it is KSU and Bama. KSU has a harder schedule and just wacked the number 14 team in the country. USC just screwed Oregon by losing and Oregon State is losing to Washington right now.

You might be right after today with USC pulling an OU-like choke job, and especially if Oregon State ends up losing to UW.

Oregon is nowhere near to competing with Bama, Florida, LSU, or Georgia - all those teams would out muscle them. Oregon is a finesse team. I remember all the blowhards saying they would beat LSU last year. Those 4 teams would absolutely just line up and kick their duck ass in. K State would be a much better challenge.

I agree that all those teams would beat Oregon, but I was talking more about Bama and Oregon staying ahead of the over-rated's if they win out. As buffedup just said, Oregon got hurt big-time today with USC losing and it could get worse if Oregon State loses too, but my main point is that if 2 of the 3 of Bama, Oregon, and KSU win out then they would and should play in the MNC game, ahead of the over-rated's.

So Hawaii provides CSU with their 2nd win of the season. I don't know how I feel about this - in a way, GLAD because I hated the idea that CSU's "only game" of the season was it's win over Embree & Co's version of summer-long practice squads. That still grits me...

I think CU would stomp New Mexico State. But Utah has put a big win up today. I thought that would be our next guaranteed win. Now, it's just a guaranteed win. Don't ask me for who, though.

So Hawaii provides CSU with their 2nd win of the season. I don't know how I feel about this - in a way, GLAD because I hated the idea that CSU's "only game" of the season was it's win over Embree & Co's version of summer-long practice squads. That still grits me...

I think CU would stomp New Mexico State. But Utah has put a big win up today. I thought that would be our next guaranteed win. Now, it's just a guaranteed win. Don't ask me for who, though.

Not sure what your points are, but CU could not even stomp a local high school football team.

Back