What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

other games 11/1

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
A few big games today,

Auburn - Ole Miss
WVU - TCU

In the PAC
Arizona - UCLA
Utah - ASU

I hope the Aub Ole Miss game iis enough of a blowout that the SEC apologist can't use it as an excuse foor pumping both teams.

It's so cute when Mtn loses his grip on SEC reality. There is never NOT a way for the SEC to pump both SEC teams after a game.

It's so cute when Mtn loses his grip on SEC reality. There is never NOT a way for the SEC to pump both SEC teams after a game.

You are correct, no matter what happens to them these will somehow be two of the greatest teams eveer to play the ggame.

USC blasting WSU worse than they did us, talent shows and they have talent.

Worse for the Cougs is that it looks like Halliday just got hurt and it doesn't look good. Hip maybe, but he isn't getting up on his own.

I'm now rooting against every team that has its fans happy right now.

**** Georgia. Go Gators.

**** TCU. Go West Virginia.

And so on, and so on for the rest of the day. The rest of the season.

[video=youtube;m9gjW9RmkpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9gjW9RmkpY[/video]

The SEC isn't over ranked? How about #11 Georgia getting worked by Florida? Florida is pedestrian this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beamer would be a hell of a special teams coach at CU

Not saying, just saying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon up early on Stanford. After seeing us today and them tonight. . . .

Man are we slow.

Back