What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/15.

Man ... that stadium is almost as quiet as the Big House was in '94! :lol:

Domers go down. Shuckters get embarassed. Now all I need is for TEXASS to go down and it's been a great weekend.

Reactions: aik
A rare Saturday in which I saw two Big Ten games I enjoyed, outcome and all. Great job, Cats!

Utah and Stanford in a defensive struggle ... 7-7 in the 3rd.

An interesting note from the NW-ND game: ND scored to go up 11 with about 10 minutes left and Kelly opted to go for 2 and it failed, which kept NW to within a FG and a TD with a 2-point conversion instead of needing 2 TD's to win. I'm not sure what getting the lead to 13 instead of 12 gains him.

We were the start of a change in Fusker mentality.

When we beat them 62-36 there was no question that the fan base almost universally wanted the coach gone.

Now they have adjusted to the idea of occasionally getting beaten up and blown out.

I'll bet that Bo won't even have many real estate signs in his yard when he wakes up in the morning.

I looked at some fusker message boards, plenty pissed but almost resigned to it right now.

fusk2.png

Attachments

• fusk.png
    fusk.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Dammit! I took a patented afternoon nap on the couch and missed it all. Screw Notre Dame, Nebraska.

We were the start of a change in Fusker mentality.

When we beat them 62-36 there was no question that the fan base almost universally wanted the coach gone.

Now they have adjusted to the idea of occasionally getting beaten up and blown out.

I'll bet that Bo won't even have many real estate signs in his yard when he wakes up in the morning.

I looked at some fusker message boards, plenty pissed but almost resigned to it right now.

View attachment 15287

Even though they've won 9 or more games in 7 of the last 8 years (one of those under Callahan) and will likely get to 10 wins this year but they really haven't been an elite team since the 2001 season.

Even though they've won 9 or more games in 7 of the last 8 years (one of those under Callahan) and will likely get to 10 wins this year but they really haven't been an elite team since the 2001 season.

Remember they fired Solich after his team won 9 games, and he didn't have any games when he was in danger of giving up 60.

Fuskers are a strange bunch.

Looks like FSU's win streak is done. Miami has them on the ropes and keeps on throwing hooks to the jaw.

This may turn into a shootout.

BTW ... Stan and UT are in OT.

There is speed all over the place in this game.

That TE looked faster than a lot of WR's!

And Miami's QB is looking amazing in this game.

Utah has a chance to get the W!

Overtime. Stanford only scored a field goal on their possession.

Utah has the ball 3rd and 1 at Stanford 3 yard line.

Back