What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/21-11/23

Wow I have never been embarressed to be a Ducks fan and that has changed today. This team has ****ing quit and apparently they don't realize there are other people who are involved in the program who would love a Rose Bowl. Seriously this ****ing sucks so now I have to turn off this TV before my controller takes flight and goes through the TV.

Canard (thanks Flukes). You're a Buffs fan now, you'll have to get used to that (being embarrassed, I mean)..

The Ducks are now the Mutant Chickens...talk about a bunch of front running quitters.

The Ducks are now the Mutant Chickens...talk about a bunch of front running quitters.

Good because then maybe Autzen won't be the **** hole it has become. I hate the new fans that won't make any noise and the only noise they will make is yelling about stupid ****. The Stanford loss was painful, but being out coached 2 of the last 3 weeks is not something I am used to watching.

Good because then maybe Autzen won't be the **** hole it has become. I hate the new fans that won't make any noise and the only noise they will make is yelling about stupid ****. The Stanford loss was painful, but being out coached 2 of the last 3 weeks is not something I am used to watching.
I am sympathetic, because I think Chip Kelly really took OU to a new level. Although I don't enjoy watching you guys paste the Buffs, OU is a fun team to watch. I am just shocked to see them practically lay down.

How bad is New Mexico's defense. Last week they gave up 60+ points to CSU, the same CSU that has zero points in the 3rd quarter against Utah State?

Now UNM down 35-0 in the second to Fresno.

How bad is New Mexico's defense. Last week they gave up 60+ points to CSU, the same CSU that has zero points in the 3rd quarter against Utah State?

Now UNM down 35-0 in the second to Fresno.

But but but Bibbs is a Heisman contender next year!!

Georgia Southern - Florida now final, as may be Muschamps career as HC at UF.

Meanwhile ND beating BYU. Is there any way they both can lose?

Oregon should change it's fight song to "Rubber Duckie, You're the One," by Ernie of Sesame Street fame.

Oregon just missed a pass on 4th and goal at 2 turning the ball over to Zona again.

Meanwhile Zona is running all over them, still looks like Oregon's players are going through the motions.

Going to be an uncomfortable week for Helfrich with the media and fans many of whom ahd already made plans for the NC game.

A fade on 4th and 2? Why the **** has Frost called that play 3 times this year? Jesus this team and the coaching staff has apparently quit. I hope someone else in the Oregon AD sees this and just gets rid of the staff after the season. Sadly I think it will take 2-3 years of this **** before they are all kicked to the curb.

Back