What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/21-11/23

Utah State shuts out the Lammies 13-0 today. Capri Bibbs Heisman Candidacy on hold for the moment.

Lammies need to beat AFA next week to become bowl eligible. If they can't do that in a year where they avoided possibly the top 3 teams from the other division of the MWC (Fresno, Sandy Eggo State, UNLV - all bowl eligible), they might be waiting a while.

This is another can't win.

I absolutely hate the fuskers but not enough to want to see Pedo State get a win.

Looking at the TV guide I feel like I've seen Tulsa-Louisiana Tech listed on CBS Sports Network every week this year.

Which NFL team is going to draft him based in his fame? Were you serious with that post?

All it takes is one team to fall in love with him or one owner to think he can sell tickets.

He is much better at throwing the football than Tebow was and McD traded up to get him in the 1st round.

Over the years plenty of guys have been drafter higher than they should have been, arguably because of their college stardom.

I'm guessing that somebody drafts Manzel fairly high and that he turns out to be a bust.

I'm guessing that somebody drafts Manzel fairly high and that he turns out to be a bust.

How is that "somebody" any team but the Raiders. Come on, Oakland, you always need a QB. First rounder. For the laughs.

How is that "somebody" any team but the Raiders. Come on, Oakland, you always need a QB. First rounder. For the laughs.

You could be their GM, you understand how they work.

On the other hand could the Cowboys beat them to him.

I could imagine Jerry doing this. Can you imagine the debates in Dallas, Romo or Johnny Football.

Last edited:
First Boise, now Oregon:

The aura of invincibility and eventually is shattered. An inferior team can beat Oregon--because one that just lost to Washington State last week destroyed them. This program was poised for a step back next season--losing everything they are on defense plus the likely losses of Mariota and Thomas on offense. The idea of getting one last surefire BCS game out of the deal before having to scrape and claw for one next year was alluring. So much for that, as bowling in San Antonio or San Diego is now the destiny of this team.
But understand that this was a program defining moment. The rest of the conference, from this point forward, is no longer afraid of Oregon. The Ducks have gone from being the big bully to just being a nice little team.

After all, college football is cyclical. Oregon's cycle just came to a crashing end.

http://www.addictedtoquack.com/2013...ona-marks-the-end-of-an-era-for-duck-football

Holy Crap. Watched 30 seconds of Portland State vs Eastern Washington today. EASTERN WASH HAS A RED FIELD !! RED.

BTW, the Oregon Ducks are a piece of Crap. Revealed. All sizzle and no steak.

Just got home from the Old Dominion @ Carolina game. Great stadium, great time. Got to see Hawt's alma mater. Also got to see UNC score 80 points, all but 2 TDs were offensive. A KO and punt return for TD to round it out.

Back