What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/21-11/23

The team the most screwed this year is Wisconsin. They had a thirty yard FG attempt to beat ASU on the road but a horrible screw-up by the refs let the clock run out from 18 seconds without letting WI snap the ball.

UW would be 10-1 with a win over a very good ASU team and looking at a neutral site rematch with undefeated Ohio State, who beat Wisconsin in Columbus by a touchdown. WI would be all but a lock for a BCS Bowl, but right now they aren't even eligible.

The team the most screwed this year is Wisconsin. They had a thirty yard FG attempt to beat ASU on the road but a horrible screw-up by the refs let the clock run out from 18 seconds without letting WI snap the ball.

UW would be 10-1 with a win over a very good ASU team and looking at a neutral site rematch with undefeated Ohio State, who beat Wisconsin in Columbus by a touchdown. WI would be all but a lock for a BCS Bowl, but right now they aren't even eligible.

Neutral site rematch with the Luckeyes? How so?

Neutral site rematch with the Luckeyes? How so?

Yeah? Aren't they in the same division of the Big Math-Challenged Conference? I want to say they're both in the Pedo division as opposed to the Meth division, which has the Nubs.

e6ysyru2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah? Aren't they in the same division of the Big Math-Challenged Conference? I want to say they're both in the Pedo division as opposed to the Meth division, which has the Nubs.

Oops, you're right. They switch to new divisions next year and they won't be together.

Ha ha ... bailer. :lol:

You suck ... and now the whole nation knows it. Bunch of pretender wannabees.

Ha ha ... bailer. :lol:

You suck ... and now the whole nation knows it. Bunch of pretender wannabees.

Big 12 is awful this year. Except for Okie Lite, which is pretty good. **** Bailer finally got exposed.

Big 12 is awful this year. Except for Okie Lite, which is pretty good. **** Bailer finally got exposed.

And we can all thank Texass for that. And if the Pac 12 EVAR even considers absorbing those assholes into the conference so they can do the same damage to our conference that they did to the Big 8/12 ... I will seriously consider buying an AR-15 and putting a serious hurt on somebody. :pissed:

And we can all thank Texass for that. And if the Pac 12 EVAR even considers absorbing those assholes into the conference so they can do the same damage to our conference that they did to the Big 8/12 ... I will seriously consider buying an AR-15 and putting a serious hurt on somebody. :pissed:

I'm with you. My thought is that we keep it a western conference. Put SDSU, UNLV, New Mexico and Boise State on academic & facility plans to eventually join. Maybe a 10-year program.

I'm with you. My thought is that we keep it a western conference. Put SDSU, UNLV, New Mexico and Boise State on academic & facility plans to eventually join. Maybe a 10-year program.

I'm good with that. :thumbsup:

Plus ... it would be a helluva basketball conference too.

But in any case .... **** Texass, Bailer, et al ... and the horses asses that they want to ride in on.

Nub hate goes a long way back but Bailer is coming on strong as a relative newcomer. How many ways can a person use the word "smug" in the same sentence with Bailer?

Just got home from the Old Dominion @ Carolina game. Great stadium, great time. Got to see Hawt's alma mater. Also got to see UNC score 80 points, all but 2 TDs were offensive. A KO and punt return for TD to round it out.

You should have posted this in Barzil as it's own thread. Way better than Flounder's

Back