What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/28-30

Going for two was the right call.

Normally I would hate it, especially at home. But Hyde and Miller were running over them all day, and UM couldn't even count on kicking a FG with their backup kicker. Their odds in OT would have been terrible.

Normally I would hate it, especially at home. But Hyde and Miller were running over them all day, and UM couldn't even count on kicking a FG with their backup kicker. Their odds in OT would have been terrible.

Agree.

tOSU is a much better team. When you have a chance to steal one like this can't argue with trying to take it. Not a big fan of the playcall though.

Congrats to Duke! 27-25 over North Carolina to finish 10-2 and get to the ACC Championship game. Cutcliffe is national coach of the year in my book.

No doubt that Cutcliffe has done a tremendous job when you consider it's at Duke and not to take anything at all away from him, but I have to point out that the ACC Coastal is not a very good division. I think if Auburn pulls this one then Malzahn gets coach of the year.

this Auburn-Bama game is turning into a great game.

Auburn has a chance to turn the NC game on it's head.

Don't think anyone other than maybe Bama could hang with Free Shoes this year anyways.

What happens if Auburn wins. Who plays FSU. If FSU ends up losing their QB to felony charges it could get very interesting.

Stanford really blew it by losing to Utah then another one later to USC.

May be a mute point.

Bama with a 99 1/2 yard TD pass. Saban plays to win.

Penn State just won at Wisconsin. Wow.

TCU's within 3 points of Baylor with 7+ minutes left.

Good lord, this weekend has NOT disappointed. So many games being decided at the end of the 4th quarter or in overtime. Even blah games like Baylor-TCU and ISU-WVU with exciting finishes. It's going to be a long offseason. Luckily we have basketball to follow for a bit.

Intense day on the field.

Earlier we had the fight in the B1G game.

Now UCLA has had one of their true Fr. tackles thrown out of the game for landing a punch on a USC LB.

And now starting CB Ishmail Adams from UCLA got into it with a USC player. Could have been thrown out.

UCLA 7 - USC 0

Cassius Marsh just got two sacks in a row. USC tackles look slow.

And to put a nice cap on the day it looks like Stanford is going to give Notre Dame another loss.

Bruins look really good tonight. Important game with 45+ top So Cal recruits in attendance to watch USC.

Barr is showing why he will be a top 10 pick. Bruins could be pretty scary next year.

Barr is showing why he will be a top 10 pick. Bruins could be pretty scary next year.

bruins have some spectacular athetes coming back

Jack is a better athlete than anybody we have had around here for a while other than PRich

bruins have some spectacular athetes coming back

Jack is a better athlete than anybody we have had around here for a while other than PRich

IMO UCLA and ASU are going to own the South for a while, understanding that a while is not really long in this league. 3-4 years (?) I think. And UCLA will always play a little bit down to expectations. Graham is building a powerhouse that will be in trouble at some point, but will be hard to beat on the way.

Back