What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/3/12

Yea ok. And I bet Embree gets fired tomorrow.

I shouldn't say I bet they do, but Bama better sure as hell watch out. After such an emotional finish to the LSU game, it's human nature to have a letdown the next week. A&M is a very good team and not a team you want to have a letdown against. That is going to be a tough game for Bama. A&M's offense can hang with anybody.

What's funny is Monte Kiffin was one of the best DCs in the NFL before he went to USC. Yet another example of how NFL experience doesn't necessarily translate to college football success.

It really sucks knowing once upon a time, we played in games like the Bama vs LSU game. Games that meant something, impacted the top 25, were exciting, and were watched by the whole country. So sad.

I shouldn't say I bet they do, but Bama better sure as hell watch out. After such an emotional finish to the LSU game, it's human nature to have a letdown the next week. A&M is a very good team and not a team you want to have a letdown against. That is going to be a tough game for Bama. A&M's offense can hang with anybody.

Yea, A&M is better than alot of people may realize, but with the game being in Tuscaloosa I have a hard time seeing A&M winning.

It's over now, give them the NC. Give McCarron all the credit. That drive will go down in Alabama history. To all the big mouths who said LSU would get beat by 10 points or more. Blow it out your *****. F#{k you Creatini, you little piece of pigeon $#!T.

Last edited:
It's over now, give them the NC. Give McCarron all the credit. That drive will go down in Alabama history. To all the big mouths who said LSU would get beat by 10 points or more. Blow it out your *****. F#{k you Creatini, you little piece of pigeon $#!T.

Can we let Oregon or KSU play them before handing over the NC?

81416686.jpg

Mans game down there man. AJ is good but joe Namath, come on man.
That was a stretch, but he was clutch. He was shut down all night until the last minute. Give Bama credit - they were dominated in everything except the score. That's all that counts. Charlie see you in Tuscaloosa next year.yusama Tide.jpg

Last edited:
KSU or Oregon will give Bama a run for their money, oh and LSU was on the verge of letting this one slip away and losing by 3 td's. LSU lucked out.

Putting Bama against a QB that can routinely hit open receivers in-stride would be their first challenge in many, many games.

KSU or Oregon will give Bama a run for their money, oh and LSU was on the verge of letting this one slip away and losing by 3 td's. LSU lucked out.

Oregon yes, KSjU...not so sure. Giving Saban that long to gameplay against either of those could be nasty but I'm looking forwards to a Alabama vs. Oregon game as I think Oregon is the only team that has a chance to beat them. SEC title game could be interesting as well.

Oregon yes, KSjU...not so sure. Giving Saban that long to gameplay against either of those could be nasty but I'm looking forwards to a Alabama vs. Oregon game as I think Oregon is the only team that has a chance to beat them. SEC title game could be interesting as well.

I tend to agree, but the great equalizer is a game changer, and KSU has THE game changer in Klein this year. They also play nasty defense, and have a coach who can go toe to toe with Saban. I think that they could give Bama a game if they don't make mistakes.

Well looks like 3 have seperated themselves, I'm just not buying ND. Lsu played real well, I was surprised. Where the hell has that Mettenberger been? Without that bogus PI call, ND loses to Pitt, pretty sure it was on 4th down too. Whoever gets in, should be a fun title game. Florida St. has got to be kicking themselves, they'd be right there if they didn't blow their wad against nc state.

Well looks like 3 have seperated themselves, I'm just not buying ND. Lsu played real well, I was surprised. Where the hell has that Mettenberger been? Without that bogus PI call, ND loses to Pitt, pretty sure it was on 4th down too. Whoever gets in, should be a fun title game. Florida St. has got to be kicking themselves, they'd be right there if they didn't blow their wad against nc state.

I guess there was also a play in overtime where Notre Dame had two defensive players on the field wearing the same number - which should have been a penalty, but was not called by the officials.

I tend to agree, but the great equalizer is a game changer, and KSU has THE game changer in Klein this year. They also play nasty defense, and have a coach who can go toe to toe with Saban. I think that they could give Bama a game if they don't make mistakes.

It makes me want to throw up a little bit to say this, but Snyder is every bit the coach Saban is. Give him Bama/LSU talent and he's winning NCs with the best of them. What he's done at KjSU (and what happened immediately after he left with Prince, and then since he came back) shows what a great coach that old chode licker is.

Not much doubt about his coaching ability. Must be nice to have really good coaching. As far as how fundamentally sound they play, Kstate might be coached better than anybody.

Last edited:
Back