What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games-labor day weekend

Penn State just gave up a sack on 3rd down against Temple only rushing 2

Still crazy to think that David Shaw outright passed on taking Josh Rosen. Yikes.

I had a rough Friday. Today's been fine. No emotional involvement with any other games. Just enjoying football being back.

It does look like I'm getting worked in the AB fantasy league this week, though.
You are, but you do still have your qbs to play

Holy ****!

Touchdown BYU!!

Hail Mary to end the game!!!

Suck it, Nubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 years of scrubs and they lose, see if they schedule someone with a heartbeat anytime soon. Hahahaha

Perv St. goes down (no pun intended) nubs lose last second at home...I can dig that.

I am sure the Nebraska fans are all giving a standing ovation to the BYU players. Right?

That right there has made me want BYU to get a Pac-12 invite. I'm a fan for life now.

Back