What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games This Weekend

CUAviator

Primary language is sarcasm
Club Member
Colorado State v. Utah State [took Auburn to the wire] = Go Colorado State? (I'm Ron Burgundy?)

Know we don't give a **** about Temple, but they are KILLING Maryland in College Park, 28-0 now. Hilarious.

Know we don't give a **** about Temple, but they are KILLING Maryland in College Park, 28-0 now. Hilarious.

Right...but by associative properties: Maryland beat the U, the U beat OSU. Think about it.

And go Kansas State/USC/Cal/Oregon/Oregon State/and Oklahoma (I HATE Mizzou)

i think OU pounds Mizzou tonight. i like ATM at home over the Pokes as well in today's most interesting game not featuring the Buffs.

UNC cuts it to 1 score @ G Tech.

As many good games as there are today, it sucks that 3 of the best ones today are on at the same time as ours: OSU-A&M, Arky-Bama, and FSU-Clemson. Looking forward to the LSU-WV game tonight.

Scary moment in the Toledo-Cuse game where a Toledo player was down for a long time and got carted off on a stretcher, but thankfully he was giving the thumbs-up as they carted him off the field.

As many good games as there are today, it sucks that 3 of the best ones today are on at the same time as ours: OSU-A&M, Arky-Bama, and FSU-Clemson. Looking forward to the LSU-WV game tonight.

Scary moment in the Toledo-Cuse game where a Toledo player was down for a long time and got carted off on a stretcher, but thankfully he was giving the thumbs-up as they carted him off the field.

...and Toledo takes the lead 20-13

now about catch the ball G Tech WR. jeeez.

no one within 15 yards of the kid. flat out drop in the hands. sure TD.

is there some kind of rule whereby Michigan State changes back and forth from the "S" and "Spartan helmet guy" helmet logo?

Back