What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread 9-19/20

Wow. FSU did not deserve to win this game. Winston will learn nothing from this. They needed to lose there

Don't ever count on Clemson to teach anyone a lesson, unless that lesson is how painful it must be to be a Clemson fan.

Don't ever count on Clemson to teach anyone a lesson, unless that lesson is how painful it must be to be a Clemson fan.

Except for that one year they won a MNC by going so dirty they almost got the death penalty from the NCAA.

Oregon looking very vulnerable right now. They'll probably win, but they're not impressing me.

Except for that one year they won a MNC by going so dirty they almost got the death penalty from the NCAA.

I played American Legion baseball with a guy on that team, and he had a huge punt return in the Orange Bowl. He got a cup of coffee with the Broncos after college. Ironically, he was a prince of a guy and has been an FBI agent for his career.

Somebody needs to call an ambulance. I think granny Holtz is having a stroke. I can't understand a word he's muttering.

The 3 Pac 12 teams most of us saw CU having the best chance to beat (Utah, Cal, OSU) are a combined 7-0, likely to be 9-0 in a couple hours, with 2 road wins against the Big 10. We're going to have to grow up in a hurry. I think we get 1 or 2 in conference, but it's hard to see where those wins come from on the schedule at the moment. This conference is deep.

Football players are dumb sometimes. UA guy shoulda swatted the ball back up the field instead of trying to dive on it.

The 3 Pac 12 teams most of us saw CU having the best chance to beat (Utah, Cal, OSU) are a combined 7-0, likely to be 9-0 in a couple hours, with 2 road wins against the Big 10. We're going to have to grow up in a hurry. I think we get 1 or 2 in conference, but it's hard to see where those wins come from on the schedule at the moment. This conference is deep.

Thinking Zoner might be our best chance. Utah looks good, but we seem to always play them close at least.

Michigan made Utah look good today. Michigan is bad. I think we would give Michigan a run for their money, even in Ann Arbor.

Zona might be a good bet. The Utah game could be heavily swayed by which team (if either) is playing for bowl eligibility.

So much can happen in 2 months. Right now, I'd say they're better than the Buffs. But at home on Senior Day? I'll take our chances.

Back