What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread 9-6

Good job Cville, you made Orr happy. I don't know why the **** it did that, it was still in the reply box. Oh yeah, good job Cville, you made Orr happy.

Strong dismissed another player this week too, a LB this time, though if the rumors were true it was for valid character issues.

Want to torture somebody in Texas this week. Make them watch nothing but the Longhorn Network. Wonder how they will try to spin this one.

I'd torture my brother but his bday is 9/11 so I don't wanna pick on him. Besides, I can find something to say here right Burrito lol.

I flipped to 208(Directv) just to check out the start of AF/Wyo, only to find South Carolina(The SEC TEAM) still struggling with East Carolina. This is a weird Saturday

ESPNGO should be renamed ESPN-SLOW. What a worthless phone app. Oregon game still isn't final apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcers for the Boise vs CSU game talking about how the Rams have a huge challenge running the ball tonight vs their opponent last week.

"This is Boise, not Colorado..."

I miss the glory days.

Man Joe Namath looks bad. Guy looks like his face is ready to fall off, he can barely walk, and his dentures look like they were borrowed from a camel.

If you saw it that commercial doesn't work.

Brewer, the transfer from TT has been solid at QB for VT and their defense has been controlling this game.

Back