What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread 9-6

Believe I saw an at&t commercial with Herbstreit and Fowler…Herbstreit with OSU's mascot and Fowler with Alabama's. Kind of douchey of Fowler if he had any input on that. We need any publicity/visibility we can get

Believe I saw an at&t commercial with Herbstreit and Fowler…Herbstreit with OSU's mascot and Fowler with Alabama's. Kind of douchey of Fowler if he had any input on that. We need any publicity/visibility we can get

Why? They simply picked the mascots for 2 of the highly ranked teams coming into the season. It was just coincidental that Herbstreit went to OSU. As for us, we're pretty much off the college football landscape at this point.

Why? They simply picked the mascots for 2 of the highly ranked teams coming into the season. It was just coincidental that Herbstreit went to OSU

As I said, if he had no input, it's fine. Probably no coincidence Herbie was with the Buckeye, though. We just suck so bad Fowler is given a relevant one.

CSU only has 20 yards rushing in 1st half...they had 266 yards against CU last weak.

CSU only has 20 yards rushing in 1st half...they had 266 yards against CU last weak.

Football season lasts a week in Fort Collins.....we all know that. Northern Colorado (yes, I'm shamelessly plugging my alma mater) is hanging in there at UNLV.

CSU sucks. So embarrassing we lost to those clowns. Best case they beat the bottom teams in the pitiful MWC again and worm their way into a Potato Bowl on Dec. 17.

Pretty safe to stick a fork in the Big 10 after two weeks-Ohio State loses, Michigan State loses, and Nebraska got help from McNeese State to win. Virginia Tech looks great-I love watching Foster's defenses, and Beamer has himself a QB in that Brewer kid, and I think the ACC might have a team who can hang with Florida State. Oregon is a better team than Alabama IMO.

I don't think FSU has hit anything close to full speed yet. When they do, no one in the ACC will hang with them. VT has a very favorable schedule in which they miss FSU, Clemson and Louisville along with getting Miami and Georgia Tech both at home AND getting an extra 5 days to prepare for arguably their toughest conference road game at Pitt. VT stands a damn good chance to come out of the Coastal Division because it sucks this year, but I have a hard time seeing VT beat FSU in a hypothetical ACCCG if FSU is anywhere near as good as advertised. Basically, while this was a damn fine win for VT tonight, we're also quickly finding out that Ohio State without Braxton Miller is hardly a top 10 team...more like fringe top 25.

UCLA has a long history of not living up to expectations. Why should this year be different.

865636675.gif

UCLA has a long history of not living up to expectations. Why should this year be different.

There's not living up to expectations and then there's being in battles with two teams who combined for 3 FBS wins last year and none over a power conference opponent.

Lol. I'm in Boise watching csu get absolutely pounded. We both suck, cu a little more, let's talk about it on Monday.

Lol. I'm in Boise watching csu get absolutely pounded. We both suck, cu a little more, let's talk about it on Monday.

You definitely suck, but your **** schedule will at least allow you to disguise yourselves as mediocre instead of awful. We have no such opportunity.

Oregon State is putting a hurting on Hawaii, up 38-7 in Honolulu. Hawaii is bad, we'll beat them in Boulder. Last week was just an aberration because Washington is playing godawful football right now (as further evidenced by their 59-52 win over Eastern Washington today).

Back