What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread (9/7)

Penn State struggling with Eastern Michigan, Iowa struggling with Missouri State, Purdue struggling with Indiana State (Purdue got boat raced by Cincy last week), and Michigan State is in a scoreless tie with South Florida at home (South Florida got boat raced by a FCS opponent last week).

Big Ten football is not so good.
I'd be happy with an SEC-Pac 12 NCG with Pac winning and solidifying us as top 2 conference.

VT struggling vs a West Carolina team coming off 11 straight losses. 7-0 lead in the first

Florida sure can play some defense, but their offense still sucks.

I have to agree with nik as well. There's just something about the U's open douchebaggery that I like. Those cheating goofballs don't bother me much.

I am kinda surprised Florida fans didn´t fill the stadium to the rafters there in Miami. Everyone knows Miami´s fan base sucks or is inexistant, but Florida?

This game is sold out. I'm guessing it was just a late-arriving crowd with the noon kickoff.

EDIT: I thought at first you were referring to early on but I just saw an overhead shot a few minutes ago and I see there are a fair amount of empty seats in the upper corners. Strange since it was a sellout, in fact before the game they were saying they even added extra seats for this game.

Last edited:
Why can´t Muschamp find a better QB than ****ing Driskel? It´s not like he´s recruiting to Alaska.

munchie just had a major injury to the knee. looked like at least acl.

Yeah, that was ugly looking. Illinois guy fell right into his knee/shin and bent it back. Took him off on a cart. Hopefully not as bad as it looked...

Why can´t Muschamp find a better QB than ****ing Driskel? It´s not like he´s recruiting to Alaska.

I think he's one of those guys that they keep hoping and wishing he could put it all together, and he never does. There's been mentions that the Muschamp/Pease dynamic doesn't really do any favors for this offense either.

I think he's one of those guys that they keep hoping and wishing he could put it all together, and he never does. There's been mentions that the Muschamp/Pease dynamic doesn't really do any favors for this offense either.

It's shocking that he didn't develop under the tutelage of noted QB guru Cholly Weis...

This game is sold out. I'm guessing it was just a late-arriving crowd with the noon kickoff.

EDIT: I thought at first you were referring to early on but I just saw an overhead shot a few minutes ago and I see there are a fair amount of empty seats in the upper corners. Strange since it was a sellout, in fact before the game they were saying they even added extra seats for this game.

Does Miami usually open the upper deck for their home games?

Maybe it's a situation where getting a top recruit at QB like Driskel has scared other QB's away from Flordia. Even Mornhinweg wasn't a real high QB recruit.

Highly rated guy with all the physical and athletic tools, who never manages to understand how to be a QB. Sounds about right.

Maybe it's a situation where getting a top recruit at QB like Driskel has scared other QB's away from Flordia. Even Mornhinweg wasn't a real high QB recruit.

Rivals just forgot to upgrade him to a 4 star after he got offered by Florida, Alabama, Stanford, Tennessee, and Penn State.

The Canes will say they're back but then they'll turn around and drop a game to someone like Georgia Tech.

Back