What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread (9/7)

Speaking of lower division teams...DII CSU-Pueblo is beating Northern Colorado 28-23 at half.

Doesn't CSU-Pueblo have some CU ties?

And what the f didn't they keep it USC? CSU-Pueblo sounds so lame. Especially since they're reminding people a) that they're connected to the sheep school and b) that they're from Pueblo

Doesn't CSU-Pueblo have some CU ties?

And what the f didn't they keep it USC? CSU-Pueblo sounds so lame. Especially since they're reminding people a) that they're connected to the sheep school and b) that they're from Pueblo

Coaching staff is filled with Buffs.

And they really should re-brand as the University of Southern Colorado.

20-10 Portland State. Cal is very fortunate that the game is this close.

My school, Georgia State, got our asses beat 42-14 by Tennessee Chattanooga.

I'm a fan of that school just because Lefty Driesell coached there. Transitioning to FBS this year, yes?

Yeah this is our first year in Div1 in the Sunbelt after going 1-10 last year. We also lost to a Div2 team last week in Samford. Fortunately, we have a couple of great chances for wins in the next couple of weeks against West Virginia and Alabama.

Some bad games this morning / afternoon. The Georgia / South Carolina game seems to be the exception to the early / afternoon games. Hopefully the night's games are better.

Some bad games this morning / afternoon. The Georgia / South Carolina game seems to be the exception to the early / afternoon games. Hopefully the night's games are better.

No kidding. I can't get into any of these. They may have been equally boring last week but it was the beginning of college football so I couldn't get away from the TV. 6 p.m. can't come soon enough.

Syracuse vs Northwestern on Big Ten Network. NW up 7-0 in 1st quarter.

Mike Davis of South Carolina is a really good RB.

Big fumble by Shaw on a converted fourth down.v

Cal made some good adjustments. they looked terrible earlier, now they may go into the half up 31-20

There are like 4 backs I'd love CU to have in the UGA SCaro game. Geez Gurley is a friggin monster.

Is Clowney out of shape or something? I know he got stepped on but damn he's looked lazy the last 2 games.

K-State Upset watch 2.0, this time versus Louisiana (Lafayette?) 3-3.

Also, Munchie Legeaux was carted off today, at hospital.

Back