What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - MBB & WBB

A couple of crazy happenings in the ACC: Syracuse gets hot from 3 in OT to stun UVA in Charlottesville. Syracuse scored more points in OT (20) than they did in the 2nd half.

Clemson snaps a 59 game losing streak in Chapel Hill to beat UNC for their first ever win there. UNC is now tied with ND for last place in the ACC.

Wow. Even if UNC is down, that's not an easy venue to steal a win.

You need to make some statement about how CU has never made the Final Four or something asap!

:ROFLMAO:

A couple of crazy happenings in the ACC: Syracuse gets hot from 3 in OT to stun UVA in Charlottesville. Syracuse scored more points in OT (20) than they did in the 2nd half.

Clemson snaps a 59 game losing streak in Chapel Hill to beat UNC for their first ever win there. UNC is now tied with ND for last place in the ACC.
I wouldnt say Syracuse winning that game is a stunner. UVA sitting in the 70's in NET.

Dayton's in a close game against St. Louis. Down by 6 with just under 5 to go.

Dayton's in a close game against St. Louis. Down by 6 with just under 5 to go.

Dayton dislikes making free throws down the stretch and it goes to overtime on a buzzer beater runner.

In case anyone's interested ... a helluva game between Michigan @ Iowa on FS1.

UCONN coming into Nova after a close loss to Wichita. Hall looking to avoid a letdown at the Garden with Powell 7 points away from 2,000. Baylor in an early start at OK ST. And rivals OSU/PSU, Kansas/Texas, Florida/Auburn and FSU/Miami will have you chaps interested all day. I have a monster parlay with Ovechkin scoring a goal and Draisaitl getting 2 points mixed in. My Aussie Open pick? I'm going to take Halep to win her first Down Under at 10-1.

Lousiville goes in to Cameron and takes down Duke. No one is good.
Except maybe Northern Iowa. Who beat a decent Bradley team on the road handily today. They would be running away with the Missouri Valley if they hadn’t lost a game to Illinois St who hasn’t won any other games in the Valley this year.

Lousiville goes in to Cameron and takes down Duke. No one is good.
Except maybe Northern Iowa. Who beat a decent Bradley team on the road handily today. They would be running away with the Missouri Valley if they hadn’t lost a game to Illinois St who hasn’t won any other games in the Valley this year.

Huge win for Louisville and they've rebounded nicely after the FSU beatdown at home

UGA's Anthony Edwards is the truth. NBA ready. Built like a brick sh!thouse, playmaker off the bounce, and has a crazy quick release to get off his jumper. Kentucky game plan was fantastic, but he's figured it out and took over the first couple segments of the 2nd half. Problem for Georgia is that they don't have much else. NIT team despite Edwards.

He obviously didn’t put any pressure on the step but yeah it was stupid. Butler playing much better in the second half Nova have a game in their hands.

He obviously didn’t put any pressure on the step but yeah it was stupid. Butler playing much better in the second half Nova have a game in their hands.
Gillespie's been ice cold and Nova's still winning. Not something that would give me the warm and fuzzies if I was a Butler fan.

Clemson didn't show up in the 1st half at home vs Wake. Getting doubled up on the glass and allowing 10/13 from 2pt range. Wake just wants it more so far. So bad for a home game performance. Down 9 with about 2 minutes until the break.

Edwards just split a double team with a sick spin move. He ended up hitting the trail defender in the head with his elbow as he finished the spin (guy was trying to run back into the play after getting beat).

This is where basketball does it much better than football. While it was forcible contact to the head, the refs simply looked at the replay, quickly ruled that it was a basketball play with incidental contact, and moved on to Edwards shooting his FT. If something similar happened in a football game, Edwards would be ejected and sitting out the 1st half of the next game.

I guess Duke decided not to lose 3 straight. Poor Miami. Caught them on the wrong night.

De Sousa should be suspended for the year. The block is unnecessary, standing over the KSU guy and barking is classless, being the first to throw punches is idiotic, and then picking up a chair to swing after the fight moves into the stands is some true Malice at the Palace shenanigans. Add into that being the center of an FBI investigation. Of course it’s KU and the Big XII, so I look forward to a first half suspension for KU’s next game.

Back