What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - MBB & WBB

Watching the Seton Hall vs Providence game.

Main takeaway so far: wtf kind of parent would name a son “David” if your last name is “Duke”?

Well that’s an easy answer: a parent who is either Jewish or has ties to a white supremacy group.

Not enough. Anyone who left the bench should be suspended a game. Anyone who entered the stands should get at least 3 if he did anything other than hold back a teammate. Stagger them a bit if necessary so neither team has to cancel and forfeit a game, but make a strong statement. NBA has the blueprint so it’s not hard.

If a player or coach (regardless of school) is in the middle of this because they're trying to diffuse it, no suspension. Thats the rule at the high school level, and most college rules make their way down to that level. Anybody who threw a punch should be done indefinitely.

Only ten points (as of now not quite done) from Powell tonight for SH. If Rhoden isn’t the most improved player in the country I don’t know who is. He is really really good. Disappointing season for Providence under way. Seton Hall have shot at glory for the first time since PJ was there. They really do.

Seton Hall was impressive tonight. Providence played great, SH was a bit off, and they still controlled the game.

Murray State of course renamed after a generous donation from Bill Murray while Belmont boasts famous grad Dion.

So happy to see that Bill Walton is the color guy for the UDub-Ute game instead of our game tonight. As I've said before, he can entertaining and informative on non BB-issues in other games IMO. But in a close CU game, I'd rather the announcers focus on the actual game. But maybe that's just me.

So happy to see that Bill Walton is the color guy for the UDub-Ute game instead of our game tonight. As I've said before, he can entertaining and informative on non BB-issues in other games IMO. But in a close CU game, I'd rather the announcers focus on the actual game. But maybe that's just me.
Second this

Osu losing sucks, man that loss is one that gnaws at you.

Either that team is bipolar, or I have just had a very strange selection bias in their games that I've watched, because I haven't watched a game in which they looked bad. It's probably a little bit of both those things, because the box scores and record doesn't lie about them not being that good.

Either that team is bipolar, or I have just had a very strange selection bias in their games that I've watched, because I haven't watched a game in which they looked bad. It's probably a little bit of both those things, because the box scores and record doesn't lie about them not being that good.
Thompson and Tinkle are excellent players. They're well coached and veteran. It makes them consistently solid and a dangerous out, but they're incomplete and their depth is lacking. One of those teams that will win some it shouldn't, lose some it shouldn't, and finish in the middle of the standings.

Thompson and Tinkle are excellent players. They're well coached and veteran. It makes them consistently solid and a dangerous out, but they're incomplete and their depth is lacking. One of those teams that will win some it shouldn't, lose some it shouldn't, and finish in the middle of the standings.
Made me laugh, sounds like a lot of Buff teams that have driven this board nuts. Sucks that Buffs are in the shouldn't win game for them. Agree with you about UCLA, if they figure themselves out they will be tough, talented team.

A lot of people like WVU a lot. They are pulling away from a bad Mizzou team. Will Huggie Bear find a way to choke in the Tourney like he always does? Michigan desperately trying to save their season from spiraling down the tubes at home vs Illinois. Livers aggravates his injury which spells doom for the Wolverines. The Providence coach sweats worse than Patrick Ewing in a sauna as Nova looks to pull away. Ian Eagle who does about 100 sporting events on a weekly basis and probably makes more money than Oprah has the call. And I took Navy -5 at home vs Army. Iowa State started the season with high hopes but they will fall to 9-10 after this drubbing from Auburn. Can’t imagine they love having to play this game at this point in the season.

Back